PDA

View Full Version : How is Exchange hosting Name?

sonuS
12-28-2017, 01:59 AM
How is Exchange hosting Name?

24x7servermanag
12-28-2017, 05:08 AM
Exchange hosting used the Microsoft as email box and provides the space for data on server. On that server, client can host their own data. Client can login to it anytime, anywhere. He can create the task manager, communicate using emails, use calendars etc.

So hosting exchange become the new mean of communication in telecommunication field.

saurabh mathur
02-01-2018, 05:05 AM
Your Exchange should not be a Domain Controller, so DCDIAG should not give you any usable results.If your Exchange is a domain controller, your DCDIAG results tell me it is not doing a great job at being a DC and an occasional mail being bounced is the least of your issues.

team_alphaa
02-25-2018, 02:05 AM
thanks for asking and When you register a domain name with us, we set it up on our parked nameservers so a temporary page displays when visitors go to your website. After you determine which hosting provider to use, you can change your domain name's nameservers to remove the parked page and activate your domain ... i hope you get it

jinderswami
12-26-2018, 05:49 AM
How do I find my Outlook Exchange server name?
Answers
Open Outlook by going to "Start > Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Outlook."
Click "Tools > Options."
Click the "Mail Setup" tab located within "Options," and then click "E-mail Accounts."
Click the "Change" button located above "Microsoft Exchange."
Locate the text next to "Microsoft Exchange Server."

alfread
10-19-2020, 11:00 AM
Dear friend,
If you have the domains card on your home page, click the Domains header. If you do not have the domains card, open the menu to the left and go to Settings > Domains. Select your domain. You can find your host name next to your MX value under Exchange Online.

jesica
10-30-2020, 05:21 AM
Hosted Exchange is a service in the telecommunications industry whereby a provider makes a Microsoft email box and space available on a server so its clients can host their data on the server. The provider manages the hosted data of its clients on the server.

bobbyrfletcher
11-04-2020, 09:27 AM
How do I find my Outlook Exchange server name?
Answers
Open Outlook by going to "Start > Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Outlook."
Click "Tools > Options."
Click the "Mail Setup" tab located within "Options," and then click "E-mail Accounts."
Click the "Change" button located above "Microsoft Exchange."
Locate the text next to "Microsoft Exchange Server."

Thanks for a small guide.

jesica
02-22-2021, 08:06 AM
If you have the domains card on your home page, click the Domains header. If you do not have the domains card, open the menu to the left and go to Settings > Domains. Select your domain. You can find your host name next to your MX value under Exchange Online.

adobhaagro
06-22-2023, 05:11 AM
hosted Microsoft Exchange Server is a service where a third-party provider manages the infrastructure and resources of the Microsoft Exchange Server in the cloud. It offers features such as email management, calendar sharing, and collaboration tools. Businesses can scale their email services, enjoy enhanced security and reliability, and access their email from various devices.