PDA

View Full Version : What do you know about affiliate marketing?

muslimastro
01-01-2018, 04:42 AM
What do you know about affiliate marketing?

dennis123
01-02-2018, 02:06 AM
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

drnagwaniseo
01-02-2018, 03:41 AM
Many online companies who sell products such as shoes, web-hosting spaces, or some other service, usually offer an affiliate program. You can simply sign up for the program and get your unique tracking link. Now, whenever you are writing about their product, you can simply use this special tracking affiliate link to recommend the company’s site.If your readers buy anything, you will get a commission.Every affiliate program has a set TOS. For example, many of them offer a 60-day cookie period, which means that if a visitor uses your special affiliate link to land on the sales page of the site and buys something within the next 60 days, you will be entitled to the sale’s commission.

RH-Calvin
01-02-2018, 07:35 AM
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

williamworth2
05-15-2018, 03:08 AM
Actually affiliate marketing is the only way by which we can earn handsome amount online for living as compared to other earning methods like adsense etc.

Affiliate marketing is to sell others products and get commission on it. This is also the fact that getting sales in so easy but handsome reward against the efforts made by affiliates. I am also thinking to start affiliate marketing as a part time business. But as i have no much experience about this industry, i am little bit confused where to start. My colleague recommend me RevGlue for affiliate coupon site as the site is providing a number of lines codes which i will add to my domain panel and complete coupons sites with UK stores data will show under my domain. Its a revenue share model which ratio is 80-20. 80% is mine and 20% of RevGlue. He has explained in this article about revembed coupons site Build Coupons Websites (https://www.revglue.com/blog-detail/5-how-to-setup-a-uk-discount-voucher-website-in-ten-minutes/). Have you experience with this site. Let me know, if anyone have experience with this site.

Thanks in advance.

dilipcybex
05-15-2018, 03:29 AM
It is just commission business. You get a part of the profit that the online store makes. Most of them gives you a page where you can look into your performance. The earning are usually paid monthly.

davidweb09
05-15-2018, 01:00 PM
Affiliate Marketing is best methods to earn money online through promoting others business products on your website.

kyle2019
05-25-2020, 05:47 AM
Well, I didn't know about it for a very long time, but very soon when I started searching for some good ways to earn some money I understood that affiliate marketing is a very good way to earn some money. When I started learning some more information about it. Also, ShareASale (https://marketinglogiq.com/shareasale-review/) was a very big discovery for me. ShareASale is one of the biggest affiliate networks in the market. It has provided its service to affiliate marketers for nearly 20 years and has managed to establish a name for itself. That is a very good thing to research and to learn some lessons about this kind of marketing.

godwin
05-26-2020, 06:36 AM
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

sophiawils59
05-26-2020, 07:36 AM
Enough answers are given, I think @admin should close the thread now!!

nikki shah
05-29-2020, 02:01 AM
Is your "Love Problem" business planning to start affiliate marketing?