PDA

View Full Version : Google clicks decrease, why?

kunalkumar
01-04-2018, 05:32 AM
number of clicks came from Google for my website decreased 2/3 on the total since 12/13/2017. I don't know why and how to check if there is a thing affect to rankings of my website at this time. Or it is affected by this holiday season? everyone didn't search more on Google these days?

wellliving
01-04-2018, 05:38 AM
Hi

This is usually happened in Adwords. Please check your "Billing tab" > "Transaction History" in this tab you see that some descriptions like "Campaign Activity - ... clicks", "Invalid activity". "Invalid activity" means "invalid click", these clicks happens usually session end or different reason. Google automatically reduce these click from the total clicks and also credited your amount of your invalid clicks.

https://www.welllivingshop.com/organic-cotton-comforter/

alpa
01-04-2018, 06:49 AM
well it's normal to have fluctuations in your amount of clicks. Think this way during a weekend users might search more about business than in a weekday, due to that factor your clicks on the ads can be higher during the weekend and lower in the weekdays.
This is just an example, but there can be many reasons like this and when i see the number you have mentioned, loosing two clicks is very normal in any adwords campaign.

Carlbrewster
01-04-2018, 07:03 AM
Festive season could be responsible & google update also came in December called Maccabees Update, research more about it!