PDA

View Full Version : How do I know when I知 using the right number of keywords on a page?

bangalorewebgur
01-24-2018, 09:04 AM
How do I know when I知 using the right number of keywords on a page?

davidweb09
02-24-2018, 10:47 AM
You have to choose the keywords from webpage content to increase its ranking.

smmexpertss
02-25-2018, 04:47 AM
A common SEO mantra put forth by Google is "Design for users, not for search engines." My impression is that you of course want to have your keywords on the page - but you don't want to tell yourself "Ok, I have to mention it 20 times on this page and 10 times on this page because I want the first one to rank twice as well." Keyword density doesn't seem to be a very important ranking factor anymore, from what I've read.

Make sure your pages use your keyword but, more importantly, make sure that they are easy and pleasant to read for your visitors and you should be good to go!

sadianisar
02-26-2018, 05:19 AM
Use Small SEO tools to check the keyword density of your webpage of a website.

jonhHD
02-26-2018, 05:39 AM
How do I know when I’m using the right number of Target keywords on a page? Please Share Your Thoughts on same, it will be very helpful for me to updating myself....Thanks

[https://www.cheapfaremart.com/] Book Cheap Flight to Mexico,Book Cheap Flight to Cancun from Cheapfaremart.com [/url]

wellliving
02-26-2018, 05:43 AM
How do I know when I知 using the right number of keywords on a page?

hi

If your Page started already ranking into SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) of Search Engines which you are targeting, then what you are doing is already correct, you致e already used right number of Keywords on a Page.

https://www.welllivingshop.com/bedding/comforters/

Ritika gosh
02-27-2018, 05:55 AM
Google is much smarter these days, you need to be specific and accurate with your product while putting keywords. You don’t need to add unnecessarily keywords in order to get rank.

dwtbath
02-27-2018, 02:32 PM
Keyword density is one of the very many on-page SEO factors. smmexpertss touches on the fact that you need to write good explanatory copy about your products and services in this way the keyword density will flow naturally

jennypitula
02-28-2018, 01:49 AM
First check your content word count and then count how many times you are using your keywords ;then check the percentage. If the percentage is 3% then it is perfect.

praveenitech40
03-02-2018, 03:01 AM
choose the keywords from web page content to increase its ranking.