PDA

View Full Version : What is off page seo?

raheel
01-25-2018, 04:24 AM
I want to know, is backlinks works now? if yes then give me some backlinks tips that I can use.

24x7servermanag
01-25-2018, 05:28 AM
This is the technique which is used for improving the site position. In Off-page optimization, you create as much as back-links so rank of your website get on top.

Here are some of the Off page SEO techniques which I am using -

1. Social media marketing
2. Social bookmarking
3. Forum and blog submission
4. Article submisison
5. Image and video submission

davidsmith21
01-25-2018, 05:36 AM
Off page SEO alludes to strategies that could a chance to be used to enhance the position of a web site in the web index comes about page (SERPs).

alpa
01-25-2018, 10:39 AM
Off page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs).

RH-Calvin
01-25-2018, 01:25 PM
Contextual backlinks are those that are built from an existing content on a webpage. These backlinks are very helpful to build your keyword ranking higher in search engines and also increases the domain trust online.

davidweb09
01-26-2018, 12:01 AM
Off-page SEO help to increase your website backlinks, ranking & traffic in Google, Bing & Yahoo search engines.

sadianisar
01-26-2018, 05:50 AM
Off-Page SEO includes backlinks which are still effective for SEO. Create backlinks in high DA sites and site must provide dofollow links. Implement Blogging, Forums, Press release submission, Article submission etc.

Swara Gurukul
01-26-2018, 05:58 AM
Off Page SEO is to work on other sites for optimize our site. Likewise creating backlinks, via using so many strategies.

devikumar
01-26-2018, 12:59 PM
Many people associate off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that. In general, off Page SEO has to do with promotion methods – beyond website design –for the purpose of ranking a website higher in the search results.

efusionworld
01-26-2018, 11:40 PM
Off-page SEO refers to actions taken outside of your own website to impact your rankings within search engine results pages (SERPs).

salman gee
01-27-2018, 04:51 AM
Off-page search engine optimization is not just about links. It goes deeper than that. For example, brand mentions (your site URL or brand name mentioned on another site without a hyperlink) are an integral aspect of off-page search signals. As smart bloggers and content marketers, we usually start with on-page SEO.

muslimastrolger
01-27-2018, 06:28 AM
Off page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs).

weightlossindia
01-29-2018, 02:51 AM
SEO Off page SEO.

Article submission
Content posting
Image sharing
Video sharing
PPT sharing
Forum profile creation
Blog posting