PDA

View Full Version : Brand and your business

nextmiledigital
01-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Your website is the face of your brand and your business. Looking at your website, users will decide about the image of your brand. This is why it is very crucial that you design a great website for your business.

praveenitech40
02-01-2018, 02:35 AM
We can easily brand our business by doing SEO and do promotion work for the social media sites

alpa
02-01-2018, 11:48 AM
The 6-Step Brand Build to Grow Your Business on a Budget
1) Know your personas.
2) Develop an identity and a voice.
3) Have a consistent social media presence.
4) Blog
5) Make customer service a priority.
6) Take advantage of co-branding.

evejones
02-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Your website is the face of your brand and your business. Looking at your website, users will decide about the image of your brand. This is why it is very crucial that you design a great website for your business.

Well this is very basic thing which everyone already knows regarding benefits of having a website!

neelseowork
02-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Well, I loved your homepage but................................

I am wondering that even web design company can do mistakes on their site. the company who provides SEO services too.
I suggest you check your site twice. there is a big mistake. hope you find it soon. :)
as you said Looking at your website, users will decide about the image of your brand.

sadianisar
02-02-2018, 05:48 AM
You can increase your brand awareness by implementing quality SEO techniques.

davidweb09
02-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Social Networking is best way to increase your business brand & reputation online.