PDA

View Full Version : How can I avoid Google penalties?

sonalmathur1
02-01-2018, 02:57 AM
Hello friends,

How can I avoid Google penalties?

infosteve
02-01-2018, 06:28 AM
All you need is just to avoid the spamming and the techniques which are considered as black hat such as doorwaypages, duplicate content and low quality backlinks.

alpa
02-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Don't buy links. Links passing SEO value to your site should look natural. Make sure a "nofollow" attribute is added to any paid links (such as ads) and stay away from link schemes.
Don’t overuse keywords. Stuffing your content with exact repetitions of a key phrase can hurt your search engine rankings. Keywords are important, but use keywords appropriately in a natural-sounding way.
Make original, quality content. You must have unique, high-quality web pages to rank.

salman gee
02-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Avoid Google Penalty
Here's the top 3 guidelines to avoid a penalty:
Don't buy links. Links passing SEO value to your site should look natural. ...
Don't overuse keywords. Stuffing your content with exact repetitions of a key phrase can hurt your search engine rankings. ...
Make original, quality content.

blackmagicislam
02-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Be Genuine To Google
Make use only original content and no use spam links

evejones
02-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Hello friends,

Following white hat techniques is a great way to save yourself from Google Penalties.

neelseowork
02-02-2018, 12:07 AM
this is the simplest answer to your question. @sonalmathur1

Following white hat techniques is a great way to save yourself from Google Penalties.

Avoid black hat SEO activities and focus on white hat SEO techniques to avoid Google penalties.

Hello friends,

katejohnsons
02-02-2018, 02:22 AM
You need to just up to date with latest Google Algorithm updates and follow them strictly. Also follow Google webmaster guidelines strictly.

sadianisar
02-02-2018, 05:46 AM
Avoid implementing Black Hat SEO techniques. Always implement White Hat SEO techniques to stay away from Google Penalties.

amit.ncode
02-02-2018, 08:25 AM
It is very simple to avoid Google Penalties. Just search Google SEO guidelines in the search engine and read them all from the first sentence to the last. Obey all the instructions given there and you are happy to stay away from the penalties.

davidweb09
02-02-2018, 09:55 AM
You have to avoid Black Hat SEO techniques for website promotion to keep it safe from Google penalty.