PDA

View Full Version : Site is index but home page is blocked on search engines ?

sam657
02-03-2018, 04:30 AM
My website is indexed by google 1 month ago and I am not blocking any page with robots.txt .... but when I type my website name on google following message is displayed that "No information is available for this page ... Learn Why ?"

I am unable to resolve the issue even with google webmaster tools Please suggest what is the issue and how to resolve it

alpa
02-03-2018, 10:14 AM
It is imperative for Google to index your website in order for your site get any organic traffic from Google. If your site ... (You can select another type of page, but currently we only accept submissions for our Web Search index.)

Ritika gosh
02-05-2018, 12:19 AM
1. Make sure you delete everything inside the robots.txt (delete even robots.txt but keep a copy and its write permissions - use FileZilla to do that).
2. Then, go in your Google Search Console>Crawl>Fetch as Google. Click 'Fetch & Render'. Observe results. Then check again your website next day (or in a few days). After that double check if google is indexing your site by typing in browser bar: site:YouDomain.com (and check all results).
3. When your problem is fixed, then setup again robots.txt contents properly.
If you still have a problems, check your htaccess file (in hosting root folder by using FileZilla)

raheel
02-05-2018, 12:26 AM
My website is indexed by google 1 month ago and I am not blocking any page with robots.txt .... but when I type my website name on google following message is displayed that "No information is available for this page ... Learn Why ?"

I am unable to resolve the issue even with google webmaster tools Please suggest what is the issue and how to resolve it

Which site? can you provide link here?

veraajverma
02-05-2018, 01:28 AM
May be your site is blocked by robots.txt that could be reason your meta are not showing with results..