PDA

View Full Version : Confuse in robots.txt?

raheel
02-06-2018, 11:55 PM
Please explain me attached image. whats the meaning #URl in robots file?3

Nas
02-07-2018, 12:42 AM
A person having "best digital marketing company" signature is asking such question?
Isn't it weird? :confused: Digital marketing person should be cleared about Robots.txt.

raheel
02-07-2018, 12:59 AM
A person having "best digital marketing company" signature is asking such question?
Isn't it weird? :confused: Digital marketing person should be cleared about Robots.txt.

Dude, i don't have a company, I am working in a digital marketing company. see my signature there are I mentioned "best digital marketing company in Mumbai" not a "My digital marketing company in Mumbai". cool..if you don't know an answer then better to you don't participate in it.

Nirala
02-07-2018, 02:07 AM
Dude, i don't have a company, I am working in a digital marketing company. see my signature there are I mentioned "best digital marketing company in Mumbai" not a "My digital marketing company in Mumbai". cool..if you don't know an answer then better to you don't participate in it.

Then You have to take the proper training of Digital Marketing, and My Digital Marketing Company isn't a Keyword that brings the traffic so first learn SEO and DM and then join any company. How you pass the interview?

raheel
02-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Then You have to take the proper training of Digital Marketing, and My Digital Marketing Company isn't a Keyword that brings the traffic so first learn SEO and DM and then joins any company. How you pass the interview?

That was just an example Nirala, and I know very well what is the keywords and or not to use to get website traffic. and it's not necessary to tell you everything you the master of Digital marketing. : fire :. I had a query and i asked and this is the SEO forum nirala if you want to debate with me in digital marketing then come anytime because I know my knowledge is enuf for you.