PDA

View Full Version : What tools do you use to perform data analysis

ninadordev
02-12-2018, 08:07 AM
hello friends,

What tools do you use to perform data analysis...???

EPICFOLLOWRS
02-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Generally speaking, data analysis tools help companies translate unstructured data into actionable business intelligence. It can be challenging to make apples-to-apples comparisons between tools since, as I'm sure you've probably noticed by now, most vendors use different names and descriptions.

dennis123
02-13-2018, 12:04 AM
Below are the tools which are used to perform the data analysis -

1. SEMRush
2. Google Keyword palnner
3. KWFinder
4. Moz tool
5. Spreadsheet
6. Trifacta

gulshan rana
02-13-2018, 01:48 AM
Here are top 5 free Seo tools,

1. Google Analytics

2. Google Webmaster

3. Open explorer

4. Google Keyword planner

5. Google PageSpeed Insights

sadianisar
02-13-2018, 04:58 AM
To perform data analysis, use Small SEO tools, Google Webmaster tool and Google Analytics.

annaalford
08-12-2021, 09:47 AM
hello friends,

What tools do you use to perform data analysis...???

Best Big Data Analysis Tools and Software
>> Xplenty
>> Atlas.ti
>> Analytics
>> Microsoft HDInsight
>> Skytree
>> Talend

lyla
09-07-2021, 03:30 AM
Some of the top data analytics tools
R Programming
R is the industry's most popular analytics tool, and it's widely used for statistics and data modelling. It can effortlessly manipulate and present your data in a variety of ways. In many ways, it outperforms SAS in terms of data capacity, performance, and output. R can be compiled and run on various operating systems, including UNIX, Windows, and macOS.
It has 11,556 packages to choose from, and you may explore them by category. R also includes tools for automatically installing all packages based on the user's needs, combined with Big Data.
Tableau Public:
Tableau Public is free software that integrates any data source, such as a corporate data warehouse, Microsoft Excel, or web-based data. It creates data visualisations, maps, dashboards, and other web-based data visualisations with real-time updates. They can also be shared with the client or on social media. It allows users to download files in a variety of formats. If you want to see how powerful tableau is, you'll need a solid data source. Tableau's Big Data capabilities distinguish them, and they can analyse and visualise data more effectively than any other data visualisation software on the market.
Python
Python is a free open source object-oriented scripting language that is simple to read, write, and maintain. It can be used for both functional and structured programming. Python is simple to learn because it resembles JavaScript, Ruby, and PHP. Scikitlearn, Theano, Tensorflow, and Keras are just a few of Python's machine learning libraries. Python also has the advantage of being built on any platform, such as a SQL server, a MongoDB database, or JSON. Python is also very good at handling text data.
SAS:
In 2011, SAS released a significant range of customer intelligence solutions and various SAS modules for online, social media, and marketing analytics frequently used to profile consumers and prospects. It can also predict their actions, regulate their communications, and optimise them.

wellinston
11-29-2021, 02:28 AM
I use a lot of stuff…

Mostly R (https://frontiertechnologyinstitute.com/sql-certification/)
Because of R I use RStudio and a bunch of packages (too many to list)
Rarely Python which is sad because I love it
MySQL and Redshift databases
And with it some UI for these databases
Occasionally CLI not as much as I should though
And I was going to say I don’t use Excel, but it’s a lie. There’s one thing I use Excel for and it’s massive: I have a spreadsheet that I use to play Cluedo. If I didn’t have that spreadsheet my wife and daughter would win every single time. Other than that I don’t use Excel.

elena980
12-09-2021, 06:55 AM
Microsoft Power BI. ...
SAP BusinessObjects. ...
Sisense. ...
TIBCO Spotfire. ...
Thoughtspot. ...
Click. ...
SAS Business Intelligence. ...
Scene.

elena980
12-21-2021, 05:33 AM
Microsoft Power BI. ...
SAP BusinessObjects. ...
Sisense. ...
TIBCO Spotfire. ...
Thoughtspot. ...
Click. ...
SAS Business Intelligence. ...
Scene.

dannycooper
01-24-2022, 12:11 AM
The tools that were utilized to accomplish the data analysis are listed below.

R and Python
Microsoft Excel
Tableau
RapidMiner
KNIME
Power BI
Apache Spark
QlikView
Talend
Splunk

Also Know more about Data Analytics Solutions (https://www.indiumsoftware.com/data-analytics/)