PDA

View Full Version : What is the best cloud web host?

Glow
02-14-2018, 08:29 AM
Thinking to host some of my new web sites.
What are the best cloud web hosting providers you know?

I need cloud web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space.
What can you tell me about viux.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

sanjalisharma89
02-28-2018, 01:21 AM
You can never get the right web host without knowing what you need. So before you go any further – put everything aside (including this guide you are reading) and think about what you really need.

What kind of website are you building?
Do you want something common (a WordPress blog, perhaps)?
Do you need Windows applications?
Do you need support for a specific script (e.g. PHP)?
Does your website need special software?
How big (or small) can your web traffic volume go?

zomgmike
03-01-2018, 02:21 PM
There isn't really a best cloud host (https://sharktech.net), it is more of a best cloud host for you.

devikumar
03-04-2018, 09:33 AM
Cloud hosting is best.you can pay only for used resources. and data will be safe and saved in multiple servers. easily can be accessible.

manoharparakh
10-06-2020, 03:00 AM
India's Leading Managed Data Center and Cloud Hosting Services Provider

Founded in 2005 by first generation entrepreneur Piyush Somani, ESDS is one of India’s leading Managed Data Center Service and Auto-Scalable Cloud Solution provider. ESDS has already moved aggressively in the direction of becoming India’s No.1 Cloud Hosting Company, establishing a huge clientele.

ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.

jerryperes
10-06-2020, 03:14 AM
Thinking to host some of my new web sites.
What are the best cloud web hosting providers you know?

I need cloud web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space.
What can you tell me about viux.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
DreamHost
Hostinger
HostGator

jesica
10-08-2020, 07:51 AM
HostGator– Best cheap cloud web hosting

Cherie J Basil
10-13-2020, 05:44 PM
I am an experienced https://hostholder.com web user and have tried literally dozens of web providers before but none with such high standards. The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. Tech support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.

Sweta123
11-09-2020, 01:31 AM
There is various type of hosting but we need the best for the betterment to our work and in my view, cloud hosting is the best for overall. It is also best for the majority of websites. Cloud hosting (http://www.thesagenext.com) is a different form of web hosting that uses virtual servers to host a given number of websites through the internet's extensive cloud storage. Our data will be safe, secure, and saved in servers in cloud computing.

tanzilitsolutio
11-10-2020, 02:00 AM
A2 Hosting: Best Overall for Cloud Hosting.
Cloudways: A Close Runner-Up.
Kamatera: Best for Customization.
SiteGround: Best features.
Hostwinds: Best for Those on a Budget.
InMotion: Best Help & Support.
HostGator: Unmetered Storage.
DreamHost: Cheapest Cloud Hosting.

HoverboardDeal
12-15-2020, 07:34 AM
Cloud hosting is a type of web hosting which uses multiple different servers to balance the load and maximize uptime. Instead of using a single server, your website can tap into a “cluster” that uses resources from a centralized pool.

mikecowell
12-24-2020, 07:24 AM
A2 Hosting: Best Overall for Cloud Hosting.
Cloudways: A Close Runner-Up.
Kamatera: Best for Customization.
SiteGround: Best features.
Hostwinds: Best for Those on a Budget.
InMotion: Best Help & Support.
HostGator: Unmetered Storage.
DreamHost: Cheapest Cloud Hosting.

sanusense
01-07-2021, 02:06 AM
HostGator– Best cheap cloud web hosting

Really? Hostgator Cloud is quite expensive and not upto the Industry standards.