PDA

View Full Version : Why Not showing my website in SERP ?

itmartsolution
03-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Please help me..The website is online in google that is wordpress website and i checked site:https://www.itmartsolution.com/ in google, all is ok but i have focused this keyword "Web Development Company in India" & onpage seo done and offpage seo doing long time but not showing in SERP.I can not understand why not showing the website.

alpa
03-06-2018, 09:42 AM
You can use Moz,Semrush check your onpage optimizatiins and off page optimizations with you can check your webasite mobile friendly and unique content.

smmexpertss
03-07-2018, 01:09 AM
Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to update search results. This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Google to your sitemap.xml URL you can request them to re-crawl your URLs.

praveenitech40
03-07-2018, 02:49 AM
see how many back links you generated for your website.By adding your google webmaster see how many incoming links are come from other websites

sadianisar
03-24-2018, 07:03 AM
Implement quality SEO techniques to improve the rank of your keyword on search engine.

HostDonut
03-24-2018, 05:23 PM
I see the site is well-indexed in Google. Your website is having 115 indexed pages on Google and 44 Indexed pages on Bing. The reason for not ranking in this specific keyword maybe due to poor SEO.

My advice would be to hire an SEO consultant and start a deep website analyze for better low-competition keywords. Furthermore, you can use tools like SEMRush to find competitors and spy on what they do to earn new leads.

With a quick keyword analysis, I found that "Web Development Company in India" is a very competitive keyword. And your website SEO metrics is very low compared to the top 10 results in there for this keyword. Thus, You won't rank on the first page of Google for that keyword.

Instead, you may try to find other keywords with comparable lower competition. For example, a keyword like "eCommerce Website Developement in India" is having a better potential. And you may rank for this keyword with a better SEO strategies.

Bottom line, Your website is already indexed and properly crawled. But you still need to work on the SEO techniques to acquire better SERP rankings in Google and Search Engines.

deepakrajput
03-26-2018, 06:01 AM
You have to build authority backlinks to increase your website visibility.

alpa
03-26-2018, 10:27 AM
Can you check your Google webmaster tools.Many tools are available like Moz,semrush.You can use long tail keyword use unique content etc.

astrologerhome
03-27-2018, 02:03 AM
thanx your information