PDA

View Full Version : What are the type of Keywords?

sonalmathur1
03-15-2018, 12:52 AM
Hello friends,

What are the type of Keywords?

joelhuang
03-15-2018, 01:55 AM
We basically need 3 types of keywords:
1. Generic Keywords
When running an AdWords campaign it's nice to integrate some of these generic keywords to make sure that every opportunity is covered. Due to the competitive nature of a generic keyword they will cost more per click. If the ad ranks well and receives a good Ad Score from Google, decent traffic might follow. Just as with organic search, once a user gets on the website from the search engine, conversions will most likely be low for this term.
2. Broad Match Keywords
Broad match terms are the core of SEO. Terms like “Red Tennis Shoes” or “Canon T2I Digital Camera” will present a stronger opportunity and engagement than a generic term. Optimizing for broad match terms will provide good traffic with not as much competition.
3. Long Tail Keywords
The last of these three types of keywords to consider is the long tail keyword. Think of these as the sentences that get typed into Google. Something like “how do I set the aperture on my Canon T3I digital camera” would be considered a long tail keyword.

rohit
03-15-2018, 02:18 AM
Market-defining keywords
Customer-defining keywords
Product keywords
Industry thought leaders
Competing company names
Related vertical keywords
Geotargeted keywords

praveenitech40
03-15-2018, 04:10 AM
Generic Keywords , Broad Match Keywords And Long Tail Keywords

SKN
03-15-2018, 04:17 AM
Generic (Commonly Searched Keywords like Mobile, Clothes, etc.)
Broad Match
Long Tail

sadianisar
03-15-2018, 07:43 AM
In SEO, there are numerous types of keywords which are short tail keyword, long tail keyword, generic keyword, broad match keyword, phrase match keyword etc.

cbitssexp
03-15-2018, 08:44 AM
short Keywords, Broad Match Keywords, And Long Tail Keywords

alpa
03-15-2018, 11:58 AM
Generic Keywords
Broad Match Keywords
Long Tail Keywords

Naksh
03-16-2018, 01:47 AM
We basically need 3 types of keywords:
1. Generic Keywords
When running an AdWords campaign it's nice to integrate some of these generic keywords to make sure that every opportunity is covered. Due to the competitive nature of a generic keyword they will cost more per click. If the ad ranks well and receives a good Ad Score from Google, decent traffic might follow. Just as with organic search, once a user gets on the website from the search engine, conversions will most likely be low for this term.
2. Broad Match Keywords
Broad match terms are the core of SEO. Terms like “Red Tennis Shoes” or “Canon T2I Digital Camera” will present a stronger opportunity and engagement than a generic term. Optimizing for broad match terms will provide good traffic with not as much competition.
3. Long Tail Keywords
The last of these three types of keywords to consider is the long tail keyword. Think of these as the sentences that get typed into Google. Something like “how do I set the aperture on my Canon T3I digital camera” would be considered a long tail keyword.

Great! Well-explained.

deepakrajput
03-16-2018, 04:23 AM
We use long tail & short seo keywords for our website.

Michealdesouza
03-22-2018, 06:36 AM
In SEO, there are various sorts of catchphrases which are short tail watchword, long tail catchphrase, bland watchword, expansive match watchword, express match catchphrase and so forth.

mansi
03-22-2018, 08:52 AM
Short Tail Keywords
Broad Match Keywords and
Long Tail Keywords