PDA

View Full Version : How to target single website to multiple countries?

CorneliaAlan
03-15-2018, 02:27 AM
H All,

My website domain is .com but i wanted to target multiple countries how to do so that my keywords ranking comes to all countries?

Thanks

Carlbrewster
03-15-2018, 07:53 AM
Are you targetting all the English speaking countries?

alpa
03-15-2018, 12:01 PM
I speak on behalf of my experience, you can create a different page on website for every country with strong content, or you can create a single page that covers content for all countries you want to target. But content must justify every location.

neelseowork
03-16-2018, 12:46 AM
If you want to target multiple countries, you have to select the country-specific keywords which should be added to your website's content. after that, you have to search for country specific website to do SEO activities. by doing this you can target single website to the multiple countries. incase if you need to know more you can contact best seo company in surat, India (https://goo.gl/RB4uYS). they are our advisor.

H All,

My website domain is .com but i wanted to target multiple countries how to do so that my keywords ranking comes to all countries?

Thanks

evejones
03-16-2018, 01:22 AM
Are you targetting all the English speaking countries?

The OP has asked about multiple countries and not about multiple languages!

deepakrajput
03-16-2018, 04:31 AM
You have to build high authority backlinks to rank in more than one country.

tourexplo
03-19-2018, 03:05 AM
You can use folder name according to various country, But better way is separation.

sadianisar
03-31-2018, 07:08 AM
Implement Global SEO and use country names in the keywords and use those keywords in SEO.