PDA

View Full Version : search engine spiders

manvijoshi
03-20-2018, 08:06 AM
hello friends,

Please tall me, What is the main purpose of search engine spiders in SEO..??

davidweb09
03-20-2018, 11:27 AM
Search engine spiders read website content and backlinks to increase rating & ranking.

alpa
03-20-2018, 12:38 PM
A spider is a program that visits Web sites and reads their pages and other information in order to create entries for a search engine index. The major search engines on the Web all have such a program, which is also known as a "crawler" or a "bot."

digital01
03-20-2018, 01:32 PM
The main purpose of search engine spider is to crawl and index your site. All search engine as it own spiders.

neelseowork
03-21-2018, 01:00 AM
I think you should click to know the purpose of SE spiders (http://bfy.tw/HE4O).

hello friends,

adaliadella
03-21-2018, 02:32 AM
Google bot or search engine spider crawls your website to collect information about your website and stores in the database to investigate further

evejones
03-21-2018, 03:14 AM
hello friends,

First you 'tall' us what you already know about SEO?

Prateektechnoso
03-29-2018, 09:32 AM
Every Search Engines have the Spider to Crawl the Website URL's. It is used to Crawl Every Web pages in the Sitemap.xml. Its also called as "Crawler".

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.