PDA

View Full Version : Which tools can you use to check the number of backlinks of a site?

gautamsharma
03-22-2018, 03:55 AM
Hlo Friends,
Which tools can you use to check the number of backlinks of a site other than your own?

astrologerhome
03-22-2018, 06:14 AM
smallseotools and semrush are best tool

sadianisar
03-22-2018, 07:30 AM
Backlink watch, Small SEO tools and Google Webmaster tool is the best way to check the number of backlinks to a website.

mansi
03-22-2018, 08:32 AM
I personally use the backlink watch to get the no.of backlinks in a site.

Naksh
03-22-2018, 09:07 AM
smallseotools and semrush are best tool

Oh, so will you recommend Google Webmaster Tools?

blackmagicislam
03-22-2018, 11:54 PM
ahref and semrush is best tool

sproutmedia7
03-23-2018, 01:24 AM
I would recommend Ahrefs and Majestic tool, these 2 are enough for backlink research purpose.

SKN
03-24-2018, 04:03 AM
I used Backlink Watch

John-Smith
03-24-2018, 05:06 AM
SEO Spy glass.

Hlo Friends,
Which tools can you use to check the number of backlinks of a site other than your own?

HostDonut
03-24-2018, 05:04 PM
There are many tools available on the market to analyze the competitors. I've been using LinkMiner Tool from Mangools. Not only does they offer an incredible free version, but also they've got other great tools like KeyWord Finder and SERP Watcher.

SEO is a great world with too many key points and things to understand. I think such premium tools are incredibly awesome on helping you a long the way. Some of these tools are pretty expensive, but overall it pays off if you've done your homework.

I've been messing with SEO for a very long time. I was wasting time and money on things that never worked. Upon switching over to premium tools like KwFinder and SEMRush, I've started to see better opportunities for my websites.

Overall, Link Miner tool would greatly help you on analyzing competitor's backlinks!

deepakrajput
03-26-2018, 06:03 AM
We use backlinkwatch to check our website backlinks.

Prateektechnoso
03-29-2018, 08:47 AM
There are some of tools used to check our Website backlinks count. They are

* Google Webmaster Tool
* Backlinkwatch
* SEMRUSH Tool
* SEOreview Quality Backlink Checker
* smallseo backlink Checker Tool

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.