PDA

View Full Version : Differentiate between Dofollow and Nofollow..?

rehanamalik
03-24-2018, 08:17 AM
Hello friends,

I would like to know that Differentiate between Dofollow and Nofollow..?

HostDonut
03-24-2018, 05:16 PM
That's a very good question. There is a great difference between both linking types. This difference is intending to tell search engines what to follow and what not to follow (according to names; follow and nofollow).

NoFollow Links: There are links attributes that won't allow Google and Search Engine bots to follow the link. This mean that these links can only be followered by Humans. But the SEO Linking Juice won't pass over to the linking content.

Dofollow Links: These are link attributes that will allow Google and Search Engine bots to follow the link.Furthermore, It passes link juice over to the linked content and reach the website. This will be counted as a strong back-link. If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link, both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow the link over to your website.

Overall, you should be very careful on which to use on your website. For example, Using DoFollow for affiliate links or even cloaked affiliate links may result in a Google ban from appearing in Search Results.

Let me know if you need further assistance. I'm here to help!

smmexpertss
03-25-2018, 07:52 AM
Even though, it's a good practice to use Nofollow link attribute to those link, where you don't want to pass link-juice. Dofollow links allow google (all search engines) to follow them and reach our website. ... If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you.

alpa
03-25-2018, 12:47 PM
Originally Answered: What is the difference between Dofollow links and Nofollow links? Nofollow is an HTML attribute value used to instruct search engines bots that a hyperlink should not influence the link target's ranking in the search engine's index. Dofollow links allow google to follow them and reach our website.

deepakrajput
03-26-2018, 05:56 AM
Do-follow backlinks can be read by search engine while no-follow not.

sadianisar
03-26-2018, 09:33 AM
In SEO, do-follow links are the links that gets indexed by search engines while no-follow links are the links that does not get indexed by search engines.