PDA

View Full Version : Server to buy from a trustworthy provider at modest rates ...

prosha
03-26-2018, 12:21 PM
Servers from suisserack.com and legionbox.com are to my liking and I wonder which way is better to go?

transilvania
03-29-2018, 10:28 AM
Servers from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are solid and reliable.
You'll be very pleased with their services so far, and would gladly recommend them to others. They were also very polite and helpful in answering my pre-sales questions, and I'm happy with the performance-enhancing features that they offer for my sites.

SolaDrive.com
03-31-2018, 09:29 AM
Can you share your criteria with us? What features you truly want - The Can't Do Without, Very Important, Good To Have and "If-It's-there, I'd use it" kinda features ...

You'd get a better recommendation that way.

Glow
04-25-2018, 07:42 AM
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Pretty good well-balanced servers (https://sivehost.com/dedicatedhosting.php) offered by sivehost.com team of professionals.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Bobby
05-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Servers from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are great and low cost and reliable.
Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!