PDA

View Full Version : What is importance of Schema link for SEO?

rankindia
04-02-2018, 06:47 AM
Hello friends...
Today, I heard a Google update for schema link. Can anyone tell me "what is Schema link? and why it is important for Seo? Please suggest me

dennis123
04-02-2018, 07:09 AM
A link schema is a picture schema that consists of 2 or a lot of entities, connected physically or metaphorically, and also the bond between them. Examples (English) a baby holding her mother's hand. somebody plugging a lamp into the wall.

wellliving
04-02-2018, 07:24 AM
Hi

Schema plays a very important role in SEO. Schema or schema.org is a structured data vocabulary which defines entities, relationships & actions on the internet.Schema makes it possible for search ... We can load markup into the tool either directly or by providing a URL

https://www.welllivingshop.com/pure-cotton-coverlet/

smmexpertss
04-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Despite the ongoing roll-out of the latest Panda quality algorithm, the much-publicized but generally under-impressive “Mobilegeddon” mobile search update, and the looming real-time Penguin algorithm, SEO in 2016 doesn’t really feel a whole lot different than in 2014 or 2013. Create quality, original content; get natural backlinks from relevant, high-authority sites; make sure navigation, architecture, and other technical on-site elements are clean and easy for crawlers to read.

davidweb09
04-04-2018, 11:29 PM
Schema Links is an important on-page SEO factors for better search engine visibility.

Naksh
04-05-2018, 12:24 AM
Hello friends...
Today, I heard a Google update for schema link. Can anyone tell me "what is Schema link? and why it is important for Seo? Please suggest me

Share the link of update news please! Let us know too...

hwrank2018
04-05-2018, 01:24 AM
A link schema is a picture schema that consists of 2 or a lot of entities, connected physically or metaphorically, and also the bond between them.

joelhuang
04-05-2018, 01:47 AM
Yeah, i would definitely implement this for SEO purposes. Schema allows the search engines to understand what your content is about, this will display your results in a format that will lead to a greater click through rate, it also shows the results in a manner that's very easily digestible for the user leading to a greater experience for them.

Hitekschool
04-11-2018, 08:00 AM
A connection outline is a photo mapping that comprises of 2 or a considerable measure of substances, associated physically or figuratively, and furthermore the bond between them. Illustrations (English) an infant holding her mom's hand. someone connecting a light to the divider.

nancy07
04-11-2018, 08:14 AM
The schema is used to markup HTML pages that you put on your website which makes easier for search engines to return with more informative results for users. Search engines including Bing, Google, and Yahoo! rely on this markup to enhance the display of SERP.

In search results, the content in your website gets listed and returned. But with schema markup, a few of that material gets listed and responded differently.