PDA

View Full Version : Google Publisher tags in SEO

sadianisar
04-09-2018, 07:16 AM
What are the Google Publisher tags in SEO?

wellliving
04-09-2018, 09:49 AM
Hi

The Google Publisher Tag (GPT) is an ad tagging library for DFP that can dynamically build ad requests. GPT takes key details such as ad unit name, ad size, and custom targeting, builds the request, and displays the ad on web pages.

https://www.welllivingshop.com/pure-cotton-coverlet/

neelseowork
04-10-2018, 12:23 AM

The company who provides SEO training is asking questions to others? strange.!

evejones
04-10-2018, 12:24 AM

Are you a paid poster?

neelseowork
04-10-2018, 12:26 AM
I think the given answer is simply copied and paste.

M i right??

or

m i right?

Hi

The Google Publisher Tag (GPT) is an ad tagging library for DFP that can dynamically build ad requests. GPT takes key details such as ad unit name, ad size, and custom targeting, builds the request, and displays the ad on web pages.

aquafreshro
04-10-2018, 12:28 AM
The Google+ rel=publisher is a part of a knowledge graph that allows the Google search engine to more readily find information about a specific business website and/or brand. The rel=publisher tag is placed in the header <head> section of your website.

joelhuang
04-10-2018, 01:16 AM
The Google Publisher Tag (GPT) is an advertisement labeling library for DFP that can progressively construct promotion demands. GPT takes key points of interest, for example, promotion unit name, advertisement size, and custom focusing on, manufactures the demand, and shows the promotion on site pages.

hwrank2018
04-10-2018, 01:16 AM
Google Publisher Tag is an ad tagging library with which you can build ad request. Google Publisher Tag takes all the details of ads and display the ads on web pages and mobile apps.

deepakrajput
04-11-2018, 05:58 AM
Google publisher tags help to customize paid ads to display appreciate position in Google search.