PDA

View Full Version : How to rank YouTube video in 2018 on Google?

astrologerhome
05-07-2018, 01:14 AM
I used to rank YouTube video easily by building backlinks and embedding but it looks like its getting nearly impossible to rank video with these methods, I followed backlinko method and no luck so far. Kindly suggest the working method.

joelhuang
05-07-2018, 02:20 AM
Following are some steps to rank YouTube video in 2018
1: YouTube Keyword Research
2: Publish a High-Retention Video
3: YouTube Video Optimization
4: Promote Your Video

dilipcybex
05-07-2018, 03:33 AM
One of the good ways of making a video popular is posting them on FB groups and Google communities related to the niche. You can also make creative posts on forums related to your niche.

anthony clark
05-07-2018, 04:14 AM
video content
lenght of video
naming convention
description
utilize playlists
custom thumbnails
leverage social media
dress up your channel page
build links (private blog networks, social bookmarking , web2.o , tumblr, partner sites, pinterest pins, my own sites)

Naksh
05-07-2018, 05:53 AM
I used to rank YouTube video easily by building backlinks and embedding but it looks like its getting nearly impossible to rank video with these methods, I followed backlinko method and no luck so far. Kindly suggest the working method.

You used to rank them but now the same seems impossible for you? How?

Can't understand the logic. If someone is doing activities, they have alternative ways available. Don't you think so?

deepakrajput
05-20-2018, 04:35 AM
Update your YouTube videos with unique and informative title and description to increase it's ranking, likes, views and shares.

MonicaWright
06-19-2019, 08:33 AM

This is most proven and easiest method to rank a YouTube
(1) Create your video on Selfanimate .com
(2) Choose your targeted keywords.
(3) Write SEO tile and description, add important keywords
(4) Add Tags cloud
(5) Give a good custom thumbnail