PDA

View Full Version : How to have more subcribers on youtube?

blackmagicislam
05-08-2018, 12:03 AM
i just created my youtube channel. I want to share my passions with all the viewers in the world and show also my country culture. so you can understand that i need subcribers , so please give some free techniques to grow up my community, it's not easy for somebody of my country to be a youtuber but i want to show to the others youths that everything is possible when you have faith on what you are doing. thanks

evejones
05-08-2018, 12:26 AM
If you want to grow the number of subscribers, here (https://www.shoutmeloud.com/get-youtube-subscribers.html) are smart ways to do it. Give it a try!

neelseowork
05-08-2018, 12:38 AM
What is the name of your YouTube channel?

i just created my youtube channel. I want to share my passions with all the viewers in the world and show also my country culture. so you can understand that i need subcribers , so please give some free techniques to grow up my community, it's not easy for somebody of my country to be a youtuber but i want to show to the others youths that everything is possible when you have faith on what you are doing. thanks

blackmagicbaba
05-08-2018, 01:34 AM
Social Media is the best place to get more views and subscribers, Share the video in few Facebook groups it work well.

inoxindia
05-09-2018, 01:35 AM
Post Useful Content Consistently
Name Your Videos Strategically
Spruce Up Your Channel Design
Show Your Lighter Side
Shoot In Various Locations
Create A Custom Thumbnail
Use Annotations

deepakrajput
05-10-2018, 05:09 AM
Upload attractive videos on YouTube and promote it over social networking sites.

loveguruji
05-11-2018, 01:59 AM
Upload attract videos and share your videos on social media

praveenitech40
05-11-2018, 03:39 AM
Upload attract videos and share your videos on social media

dombowkett
07-02-2018, 12:47 AM
You have to upload interesting videos to get max subscription.