PDA

View Full Version : Back links from irrelevant websites

blackmagicislam
05-13-2018, 11:50 PM
normally we read everywhere that the back links from an irrelevant website harm your seo ranking . But if i am an website designing company and i am giving a link as reference in every website that i design then what. How it effect my website's seo ranking.

homeworkrank201
05-14-2018, 12:03 AM
The footer links used to help web design companies, now it hurts them.

The problem is they aren't irrelevant websites, they're irrelevant to the niche you want to rank in - so they're irrelevant to you.

You're getting a ton of links, one from every page of every website you design, in lots of different industries. None of them are relevant to your niche and they're probably all from brand new sites, meaning none of them have any power behind them.

astrologerhome
05-14-2018, 01:17 AM
it is not a good idea to promote the website

rohit
05-14-2018, 01:30 AM
Backlinks are not at all harmful, until an unless most of your links are with the same anchors or very low quality or without much keywords.

blackmagicbaba
05-14-2018, 01:34 AM
bad idea if you promote your website like this way on google

dilipcybex
05-14-2018, 06:44 AM
I have seen advice like make those footer links " no follow ", set proper anchor text etc. I am not sure how effective it is, but considering a lot of software does it, it should work for regular web design guys as well.

sadianisar
05-14-2018, 09:49 AM
Backlinks on footer of the websites you designed are irrelevant to your niche and are not good for SEO.

blackmagicislam
05-15-2018, 12:01 AM
Thanx for all information :p buddy..
This information is beneficial to me

evejones
05-15-2018, 12:24 AM
normally we read everywhere that the back links from an irrelevant website harm your seo ranking . But if i am an website designing company and i am giving a link as reference in every website that i design then what. How it effect my website's seo ranking.

Backlinks from niche websites increase the chances for getting you traffic too.

SKN
05-15-2018, 05:44 AM

If you give a link in the footer part as a reference then you should make the link nofollow.

davidweb09
05-15-2018, 12:50 PM
You can add your website link in footer, only if you are an web design firm.