PDA

View Full Version : Best options to dominate my local area?

astrologerhome
05-15-2018, 01:26 AM
Hey guys, I am looking into trying to dominate in my area for computer repair, last I had heard on this subject to avoid being penalized it would be best practice to only add one or two separate pages at the most for different local areas. Here in Queens, NY there are many cities so that would be risky to try to cover all areas.

I am immediately situated in South Ozone park but annexed to Ozone Park, Jamaica and Richmond hill so those alone will involve 4 pages. I guess best I can do is maybe add a separate page for only my immediate area and zip code which is south ozone park but anything I can do for the other three areas mentioned or any better way to "safely" go about this please?

blackmagicbaba
05-15-2018, 01:39 AM
Start with your immediate area and target keywords with geolocation when you write something about the business. This is to help you become an authority when people search.

loveguruji
05-15-2018, 02:15 AM
You can do your keyword with local listing and classified
This way, you can relieve these problems

dilipcybex
05-15-2018, 03:40 AM
Promote your Google Business listing and link your website from it. That way, it is safer for you on what you put on your website pages.

Try to make sure that your Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter listings too come in tandem with the Google Business listing. Instagram, if properly used can be a lot of help.

davidweb09
05-15-2018, 01:11 PM
Local Business Directory listing is best methods to increase local ranking of your website.