PDA

View Full Version : social media posts

Edtech
05-16-2018, 08:17 AM
Hi

Is it OK to post the same content on each social media platform every day?

Naksh
05-16-2018, 08:33 AM
Hi

It is strange that an SEO Company is asking this. What is the meaning of posting same content everyday?

sadianisar
05-16-2018, 09:15 AM
No. You must submit different content in social media platforms for the purpose of SEO.

komputerking
05-16-2018, 03:14 PM
Depending on what content you are doing it might be worth it sharing the same thing on two platforms but not all the platforms you are using. Example I would share content that I post on instagram with my tied facebook. When I do my personal I typical share photos of food and projects I work on with instagram. For advertising it would also make sense to post both together. For twitter I would do completely different post compared to facebook and instagram.

evejones
05-16-2018, 11:52 PM
Hi

Which social media content you are talking about? Can you give examples so we can help you out.

dilipcybex
05-17-2018, 03:21 AM
Google considers each post a web page. If you are linked to a Facebook page which posts duplicate content every day, it is certainly not going to help with Google. Nor with Facebook followers.

dilipcybex
05-17-2018, 03:27 AM
Google considers each post a web page. If you are linked to a Facebook page which posts duplicate content every day, it is certainly not going to help with Google. Nor with Facebook followers.

Edtech
05-18-2018, 05:56 AM
It is strange that an SEO Company is asking this. What is the meaning of posting same content everyday?

so what is there any boundation ????

Edtech
05-18-2018, 05:57 AM
The content we all generally use while creating the posts?

davidweb09
05-18-2018, 10:48 PM
Yes, you can use But you have to write quality content each and every day for social media marketing not copy from your competitors.