PDA

View Full Version : How to Get Followers on Instagram?

blackmagicislam
05-17-2018, 12:06 AM
Hi i am using Instagram Account for 3 months but am not getting Followers.
How will get more followers?

astrologerhome
05-17-2018, 01:09 AM
use hash tags of every post

dilipcybex
05-17-2018, 03:20 AM
Just like Twitter, follow back is a favour in return widely used on Instagram. Other than that if you post quality are great, you can get good no. of followers in limited time.

drnagwaniseo
05-17-2018, 07:09 AM
Follow open and business accounts in lot.
mention them in your posts
use popular hashtags
checkin to famous places of the world

hwrank2018
05-18-2018, 12:47 AM
* Use hashtags
* Don't post personal stuff. Make a account just for your art.
* Don't just like other peoples stuff, comment on it.

davidweb09
05-19-2018, 12:04 AM
You have to post high quality images on your Instagram account for good branding of your business website (https://liptonwd.com/tampa-hurricane-window-and-door-blog.html).

KareemCartwri
07-10-2018, 09:20 AM
For increasing Instagram follower on my account I always use some techniques some of the techniques are here:
1). First of all, keep your account public because It will help people to reach you easily.
2). Always use attractive bio in your account which will make you unique from others.
3). Make creative and attractive content in video or photos.
4). Use hashtag with your content.
5). Likes and comments on others post for getting a response from another user.

bradvictor1
07-10-2018, 02:21 PM
If you are doing all genric work for getting instagram followers but still you have not received expected result, in this case you can do one thing, use few online tool and take help of them and increase your followers in few days.

nancy07
07-11-2018, 12:34 AM
Use popular Hashtag, Keep posting regularly, upload stories, and make live videos, or use Piczoom app this is an IOS app but not available in Apple store you have to get it from the internet. Use this app to increase followers and likes on your Instagram account.

toursinfijiseo
07-11-2018, 12:47 AM
things that worked for me:
follow other people,
comment for other people,
ask pages with similar target market for ads,
post more often

Steven Marks
01-16-2020, 11:16 AM
It is important to update the content and add new content using a hashtag. Always make your post public.

GeethaN
01-17-2020, 03:40 AM
FIRST OF ALL, NO OTHERS WAY IS RECOMMENDED

If you do this, you have chance of getting account banned.

Secondary, you should be consistent in posting on instagram.

Believe me, instagram with all other platforms started giving priority to most consistent profile oraccount.

Means, the more no of posting you do, the more no of followers you will get.

So, post regularly on instagram.

Third, The power of HASHTAGS

Yes, hashtags still works on instagram, try to use important hashtag related to content.

If you want more followers, do use 15–20 hashtags (#) atleast.

You can use apps or websites for finding best hashtags.

Fourth, Engage as much as you can.

Instagram promotes those Profile who has most engagement and also gives more reach.

Fifth, Use all tag of your images

This is something which is done very less by users. Use proper all tag or keyword for your images.

I will update this answer.

godwin
05-27-2020, 07:07 AM
Have a thoughtful Instagram strategy.
Define your target audience.
Create a consistent brand story and aesthetic.
Craft a great bio and profile.
Share engaging content.
Promote your Instagram presence on other social networks.

ritesh3592
05-27-2020, 08:44 AM
Enough answers are given @admin should close this the thread now!!

nicksavoia
05-27-2020, 07:25 PM
Regular instagram posts with following & comment features can increase your followers.

GeethaN
11-30-2020, 01:41 AM
Post consistently (at least once a day)
Try videos, live videos, and Stories.
Study and use quality hashtags.
Share user-generated content.
Collaborate with others.
Post at your best times.
Use your analytics.
Engage your fans.

megan2019
04-19-2021, 02:53 PM
Posting constantly is one of the best methods I am owning an online shop and Instagram (https://buzzvoice.com/instagram/views/order) is a great tool for me in order to attract more customers. I've spoken with a company that deals with publicity and I must admit that the investment was worth it. More and more people are buying from me and I couldn't be happier. I was thinking about buying an SEO package in order to have more coverage, but I have to take a good look at which companies are good at what they are doing. Social media is a really powerful tool in the hands of the right person

GeethaN
04-20-2021, 02:04 AM
Optimize your Instagram account. ...
Keep a consistent content calendar. ...
Schedule Instagram posts in advance. ...
Get partners and brand advocates to post your content. ...
Avoid fake Instagram followers. ...
Showcase your Instagram everywhere. ...
Post content followers want. ...
Get the conversation started.

bismarc123
06-30-2021, 10:59 AM
To get my Instagram followers, I posted photos every day. I also tried to have beautiful posts with meaning under the images. After I learned here, how to insert music into videos for Instagram, my subscribers began to like the video. I also bought ads from more prominent bloggers who could help me get ahead in this. I even asked some of them for advice on how best to promote my blog. But, unfortunately, only a few of them agreed to share their secrets.

GeethaN
07-01-2021, 04:34 AM
Post consistently (and at the right times) ...
Initiate conversations and respond to comments. ...
Craft more compelling captions. ...
Optimize your Instagram bio for new followers. ...
Promote your Instagram presence beyond Instagram. ...
Make a point to publish Stories and new content formats.

jayam
07-01-2021, 06:42 AM
To get more followers on Instagram do the following things: Create a custom or dedicated hashtag that includes your business name or a catchy phrase. Promote your dedicated hashtag on your other social profiles, on your website, and your email blast. Use industry-specific hashtags to ensure you gain a relevant following

jayammrg
07-01-2021, 06:48 AM
After this, you will be able to get Instagram followers for free within a few minutes. After this, you will be able to get Instagram followers for free within a few minutes. Note: Your Instagram account must be set to public to get Instagram followers for free.

chandrao7
07-01-2021, 06:55 AM
How to Get More Followers on Instagram [Summary] To get more followers on Instagram do the following things: Promote your dedicated hashtag on your other social profiles, on your website, and your email blast. Get creative with your hashtags.

GeethaN
07-08-2021, 03:40 AM
Post consistently (and at the right times) ...
Initiate conversations and respond to comments. ...
Craft more compelling captions. ...
Optimize your Instagram bio for new followers. ...
Promote your Instagram presence beyond Instagram. ...
Make a point to publish Stories and new content formats.

Electrum
07-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Participating in the Community

See what's trending, and make an account off of that.
Follow similar accounts.
Like and comment on pictures.
Respond to comments on your own photos.
Ask your followers questions.
Connect your Facebook account.
Fill out your bio.
Using Hashtags

Research popular hashtags for you niche.
Add a few hashtags to each image.
Create your own tag.
Geotag your photos.
Use Interaction hashtags.
Posting Memorable Content

Take unique and interesting photos.
Add filters.
Put captions on every photo.
Use apps for expanded editing control.
Create collages.
Post your photos at a good time.
Post in a steady stream.
Purchasing Followers

Find a good seller.
Choose how many followers you would like to purchase.
Set your account to Public.
Understand the drawbacks.

LillyRose
09-15-2021, 07:35 AM
The main thing is not to worry; there are many tricks to attract an audience. First, I advise you to set up your visual content because subscribers will associate you with it, and the more pleasant it is, the more people will subscribe to you. I also advise you to use hashtags under your posts on the topic of your content; the main thing is not to use more than 4-5 hashtags per post. Try also to record conversational stories; it's always more interesting to watch than to read posts. I can also advise you to contact https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/; I use this service, and it brings real profiles to my blog that stay with me for a long time.

Sopie1805
09-16-2021, 09:07 AM
Hey, There are some tips to increase followers on IG
here are
- Do regular posts. (at least twice a day)
- Post a quality content.
- Answer your comment.
- Keep engagement with your followers by messaging, likes.
- last but not a list, write relevant hashtag

Shree Vaghani
09-17-2021, 02:55 AM
As I show your profile, you may be asked for your Black Magic IG page, And as per our experience, there is very rare chances to Follow your IG page because none want to show there's a following like this type of IG account.

So, you may try other social media platforms for marketing.
Although you can follow other member's review answers.

GordjVeel
06-15-2022, 04:22 AM
In fact, now it’s not so easy to gain an audience on Instagram, you need to try very hard. It would help if you shot stories, posted interesting publications, etc. Recently, a friend of mine told me that the audience on her Instagram had stopped growing. She decided to try to wind up the audience, found one site to buy followers on Instagram (https://1394ta.org/buy-instagram-followers), and ordered a certain number of subscribers. I can say that my friend was very pleased. So I recommend you try this unusual method.

brandonwood
06-16-2022, 01:52 AM
Hi i am using Instagram Account for 3 months but am not getting Followers.
How will get more followers?

There are a few things you can do to get more followers on Instagram:

1. Post interesting and engaging content. This will help keep people coming back for more, and they may even start following you.
2. Use relevant hashtags so that people who are interested in your content can find it.
3. Run contests or giveaways. People love free stuff, and this is a great way to attract new followers.
4. Connect with other Instagram users who have similar interests or follow similar accounts. This will help expose your account to a larger audience.
5. Use tools like Iconosquare or Squarelovin to track your progress and see which posts are most popular among followers.

famupsaman
04-19-2023, 09:27 AM
Here are some tips to increase your Instagram followers

1. Fill in your bio.
2. Connect with friends and family.
3. Be Consistent.
4. Make it interesting.
5. Start a conversation.
6. Use hashtags.
7. Use videos and Instagram Stories.
8. Use Reels

ilovedownload
09-24-2023, 07:41 AM
Getting more followers on Instagram can be a gradual but rewarding process. Here are some tips to help you grow your Instagram following:

1. **Create High-Quality Content**: Post engaging and visually appealing photos and videos that resonate with your target audience.

2. **Use Hashtags**: Utilize relevant hashtags in your posts to increase discoverability. Research popular hashtags within your niche and incorporate them into your content.

3. **Engage with Others**: Interact with your followers and engage with accounts in your niche. Respond to comments on your posts and leave thoughtful comments on others' content.

4. **Consistency is Key**: Maintain a consistent posting schedule to keep your audience engaged. Regular content keeps your profile active and relevant.

5. **Collaborate and Tag Others**: Partner with influencers or accounts in your niche for shoutouts and collaborations. Tagging relevant users can increase your visibility.

6. **Stories and Reels**: Instagram Stories and Reels are great for reaching a wider audience. They appear at the top of users' feeds and can attract new followers.

7. **Promotions and Contests**: Run promotions, giveaways, and contests to encourage user participation and attract new followers.

8. **Optimize Your Bio**: Ensure your Instagram bio is complete, informative, and includes keywords related to your niche. It's the first thing users see when they visit your profile.

9. **Analytics**: Use Instagram Insights to understand what content performs best and tailor your strategy accordingly.

Remember, growing a genuine following takes time and effort, so be patient and stay committed to producing valuable content. Additionally, if you're interested in download Facebook Reels (http://https://ilovedownload.net/), you can find online tools designed for that purpose.

famupsaman
10-27-2023, 12:51 AM
Gaining followers on Instagram involves a mix of strategies that focus on content quality, engagement, and community-building. Here are some effective tips to help you grow your Instagram following:

Optimize Your Profile:

Create High-Quality Content:

Post Regularly:

Engage with Your Audience:

Collaborate with Others:

ElizabethRGoff
10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Gaining followers on Instagram requires multiple strategies. First, consistently post high-quality, engaging content relevant to your target audience with relevant hashtags for maximum exposure. Second, engage with your target audience through comment replies and liking of posts by responding or liking back posts from them; collaborate with influencers or brands in your niche by responding or liking back their comments; consider running targeted ads or promotions as well as Instagram Stories/Reels as dynamic content showcase tools; thirdly, analyze insights to understand what works and refine strategy - remember genuine engagement is vital for sustainable growth!

Jactaxime
02-27-2024, 07:51 PM
Here are some tips to increase your Instagram followers

1. Fill in your bio.
2. Connect with friends and family.
3. Be Consistent.
4. Make it interesting.
5. Start a conversation.
6. Use hashtags.
7. Use videos and Instagram Stories.
8. Use Reels

Filling in your bio is like giving your profile a personal touch while connecting with friends and family is a great way to start building your following organically. Consistency in posting keeps your audience engaged, and creating interesting content ensures they stick around. Starting conversations and using hashtags are effective strategies to expand your reach and attract new followers. Plus, incorporating videos, Instagram Stories, and Reels adds variety to your content, keeping it fresh and engaging. And if you're ever looking for a little boost, you can buy real Instagram likes (https://getlikes.shop/). It could help give your account an extra push.

techimpero
03-09-2024, 03:03 AM
To gain followers on Instagram, focus on creating high-quality content that resonates with your target audience. Post consistently, utilizing a mix of photos, videos, and stories to keep your feed engaging. Use relevant hashtags to increase discoverability, but avoid overusing them. Interact with your followers by responding to comments and messages promptly, and engage with other users' content by liking and commenting on posts within your niche. Collaborate with influencers or brands in your industry to expand your reach and gain exposure to their followers. Additionally, analyze your insights to understand what content performs best and tailor your strategy accordingly. Building a genuine connection with your audience and staying authentic will attract more followers over time.

dombowkett
04-12-2024, 04:03 AM
You need to always post attractive & creative videos & pictures to increase your Instagram followers.

jenniferjennife
04-16-2024, 11:19 AM
Share amazing and interesting content and post videos and reels which are trending