PDA

View Full Version : What is GStatic? And How can i use it?

raheel
05-22-2018, 01:44 AM
What is GStatic? And How can i use it?

joelhuang
05-22-2018, 02:33 AM
gstatic.com is a domain owned and used by Google for loading content from their CDN. Content Delivery Network (CDN). Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) put website content on servers that are spread throughout the world.

dilipcybex
05-22-2018, 03:21 AM
Gstatic is not a public domain. It's Google's CDN domain. It is related to Google for better loading of static resources. You can see it in action with various Google products. I am not sure whether it has any parameters which you can control.

wellliving
05-22-2018, 07:00 AM
Hi

gstatic.com is a domain owned and used by Google for loading content from their CDN. Content Delivery Network (CDN) (About DefBoxes) Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) put website content on servers that are spread throughout the world.

https://www.welllivingshop.com/shop-all/

homeworkrank201
05-23-2018, 12:55 AM
It is a domain used by Google which is an other company that is part of a network of sites, cookies, and other technologies used to track you, what you do and what you click on, as you go from site to site, surfing the Web. Over time, sites like gstatic.com can help make an online profile of you usually including the sites you visit, your searches, purchases, and other behavior. Your profile can then be exchanged and sold between various companies like gstatic.com as well as being sold to other advertisers and marketers.

raheel
05-23-2018, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the useable answers guys.

Michealdesouza
05-24-2018, 02:17 AM
gstatic.com is a domain owned and used by Google for loading content from their CDN. Content Delivery Network (CDN). Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) put website content on servers that are spread throughout the world.