PDA

View Full Version : Effectiveness of Disavow tool?

nayyarali
05-22-2018, 03:14 PM
Disavow tool is still effective or not? I think it's effectiveness is reduced now. What are your views?

ecozaar
05-23-2018, 12:49 AM
It wasn’t long after the release of Penguin 4.0 before people starting asking Google whether the disavow tool was still necessary. After all, if Google can just devalue spam links on their own, there is no need of them.

dilipcybex
05-23-2018, 03:25 AM
The recent misuse of disavow tool has a bad impact on its authority as a whole. Just do it is not always useful in getting rid fo penalization.

dennis123
05-24-2018, 12:02 AM
With the help of this tool, you can let Google know from what domain or URL you don’t want backlinks to be counted. And thus, this tool gives you full control over incoming links to your website.

arianagrand
05-24-2018, 04:36 AM
Disavow is a Google tool allows publishers to tell Google that they don’t want certain links from external sites to be considered as part of Google’s system of counting links to rank web sites. Because this type of link violation of Google’s policies and may suffer a penalty if they can’t get the links removed.

jaysh4922
05-28-2018, 02:00 AM
Google will develop a tool to disavow unwanted links to your website. I think this will help some sites recovering and also make your competitors harder to hit your website.The disavow tool does take some time to work. The offending pages with the Corrupt links need to be re crawled before they get disavowed.

drbob785
06-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Disavow SEO tools are used to remove bad links from the website easily.

20i Hosting
06-06-2018, 10:14 AM
I can't say how 'effective' it is, exactly, but look at it this way: if you're using the disavow tool you're sending a message to Google saying "I care about my site's reputation and I don't want spammy links". If I was Google, I'd see that as a positive thing and have that reflected in the search algorithm.

In all likelihood, this isn't actually what happens, but for the minimal amount of effort it takes (*for most people), why not do it? It can't do any harm.

dombowkett
06-06-2018, 05:17 PM
Google disavow tools is best way to delete unnatural backlinks of your website.

sadianisar
06-12-2018, 07:01 AM
Yes. Google Disavow is still an effective SEO tool to remove poor quality backlinks.

deepakrajput
06-14-2018, 09:19 PM
We use Google disavow seo tools to delete low quality seo backlinks.

Prateektechnoso
06-19-2018, 09:06 AM
Disavow tool is a effect way of blocking the unwanted Web pages and URL's to not Crawl & index. Its too effectiveness of blocking URL's.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.