Glow
05-25-2018, 07:29 AM
Hello,
I would like to order reliable VPS with these specs:
- Linux
- 80 GBs of HD
- 4 TBs of Bandwidth
- 2 GBs of RAM
There are many web hosts in the hosting services market, I think of dealing with one: Rockhoster.com
What host would you choose if you were me? Why?

Peligino
05-30-2018, 07:13 AM
Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.
They have impressed a lot of people in the last two years. Me included. Rockhoster.com is the best Netherlands host (http://www.rockhoster.com).

grimlins
06-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Resourceful VPS deals are available form HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
They are worth every cent you pay for their services.

Ritika gosh
06-02-2018, 03:51 AM
Benefits of VPS hosting are:

Faster Performance of hosting
Customer Service of hosting
Scalability of hosting
Security of hosting
Time and Cost

Bull
06-05-2018, 07:07 AM
i'd to thank rockhoster.com team for providing me with good services.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
Highly recommended.

Bobby
06-07-2018, 11:42 AM
QHoster.com and oissite.com VPS accounts are able to satisfy all your needs.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

Snoopy
06-11-2018, 04:27 AM
If you have some time and can check as many as possible hosting providers you can have a look at
rareservers.com or cloudarion.com. There you will be able to find some really powerful options to consider.

Vec&sec
06-13-2018, 07:17 AM
I've been with rockhoster.com Netherlands VPS (http://www.rockhoster.com) for 2 years now and couldn't be happier!
I switched all my WordPress sites over to them and have been VERY impressed with these guys.

I would highly recommend them for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.

Adam001
06-25-2018, 07:33 AM
I've been using rockhoster.com web hosting services for 5 months. The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help. I would recommend them to anyone.

grimlins
07-03-2018, 01:37 PM
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are solid and worth trying.
Great value, good servers and helpful support.

Doc
07-09-2018, 01:41 PM
You can also get some great deals from OVH and Hetzner VPS' at some great prices.

Scopehosts
07-10-2018, 05:20 PM
Check reviews of your preferred hosting provider services and support and compare the hosting plans and features with others. Select the hosting service which suites your needs.

AlexE
07-18-2018, 02:56 AM
Hello. Try neoserver.site (https://neoserver.site/). Specs can be configured as you like. Bandwidth - unlimited.
The site looks simple, but about quality of services I cant say anything wrong.