PDA

View Full Version : What Is Referral Traffic in Google Analytics?

loveguruji
06-09-2018, 02:36 AM
What Is Referral Traffic in Google Analytics?

davidweb09
06-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Referral SEO Traffic are generated through Facebook, Twitter...third party website.

RobertBishop
06-09-2018, 10:52 PM
Referral SEO traffic is generated by SMM like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or a third-party website.

MakeMoneyOnline
06-10-2018, 12:36 AM
I think it's a third-party website traffic.

JoonC
06-11-2018, 12:26 AM
Traffic generated by third party websites like facebook, twitter , pinterest , instagram etc

Cogxim
06-11-2018, 12:48 AM
Referral traffic is Google's method of reporting visits that came to your site from the third party website. When someone clicks on a hyperlink to go to a new page on a different website, Analytics tracks the click as a referral visit to the second site. The originating site is called a “referrer” because it refers traffic from one place to the next.
In simple words Referral website are those where we can place our website links to others website.

tytstudio
06-11-2018, 05:16 AM
Referral traffic shows that the users are coming to the website through another domain or we can say that by backlinks pages. You can access it via GA>>Acqusition>>All Traffic>>Referrals.

wellliving
06-11-2018, 05:48 AM
Hi

Referral traffic is Google's method of reporting visits that came to your site from sources outside of its search engine. When someone clicks on a hyperlink to go to a new page on a different website, Analytics tracks the click as a referral visit to the second site.

https://www.welllivingshop.com/value-2-pack-natural-wool-pillow/

lushi
06-11-2018, 07:16 AM
Referral traffic is usually traffic that come to your website from a link located on another website. I usually see a lot of spam traffic in my "referral" traffic. If I were to put a link to your site from my site that should show up as referral traffic.

nancy07
06-12-2018, 07:21 AM
Referral traffic is Google's method of reporting visits that came to your site from sources outside of its search engine. When someone clicks on a hyperlink to go to a new page on a different website, Analytics tracks the click as a referral visit to the second site. The originating site is called a “referrer” because it refers traffic from one place to the next.

budapestbabess
06-12-2018, 07:37 AM
Referral traffic come to off page SEO.......

petermanson
06-12-2018, 12:45 PM
Referral Traffic in Analytics, states that the traffic is coming from where? there are several different ways through which you can get the traffic.

Direct
Organic
Social

dombowkett
06-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Website traffic driven through Social networking sites are known as referral in Google analytics.