PDA

View Full Version : Way to earn money from website..

Chhaya
08-28-2018, 04:36 AM
Hello guys can you know the different way to earn money through websites.. Reply for this I want to know about it..
Thank you in Advance.

pharmasecure
08-29-2018, 12:07 AM
Best Ways To Make Money Online
Email Marketing
Promote Products as an Affiliate
Create & Sell Your Own Digital Product
Sell Advertising Space
Selling Services
Sell Paid Directory Listings

MVMInfotech
08-29-2018, 12:18 AM
Way to earn money from the website..
1.Pay per click ad networks literally pay you when someone clicks an ad on your website; whether or not they go and buy anything. This a great way to start making money online, from your website.
2. Write Tutorials & Promote Something
3. Offer Live Training and Workshops
4. Sell Your Website

mtgfanboy
08-29-2018, 01:14 AM
Affiliate Marketing (.. and affiliate links) ...
Pay Per Click Advertising (Google Adsense) ...
Sell Ad Space. ...
Sell Your Own Digital Product (Ebook for Example) ...
Accept Donations from visitors. ...
Accept sponsored posts & articles (…but use nofollow tag)

Nirala
08-29-2018, 01:48 AM
The very first thing is to promote your website and optimize it for users and the Search Engines
Once you will start getting the good amount of traffic to your website activate the AdSense
Affiliate Marketing
Selling Services

raihan97
09-13-2018, 01:40 PM
Do you need better proof that is online earning possible?

https://ibb.co/g9Js6K - dashboard
https://ibb.co/eWvYDz - types of jobs
https://ibb.co/eCegvp - payments proof

NO RISK AND NO INVESTMENT!
Dont waste your time and sign up today with this link:

http://www.clixsense.com/?r=3434703&s=102

Become member of Clixsense and i will give you detailed instruction how to work and earn when you register.

See you in Clixsense!

salman gee
09-13-2018, 05:15 PM
When it comes to finding ways to monetize your website and making money online, the best thing I have found, is to use a variety of different techniques and to always be testing.

This blog makes money by selling our own online courses, software and other peoples products as an affiliate.

However, there are a lot more than two ways to make money online.

Every site needs to be treated differently.

It can take a while to work out how to best make money from a website. If something doesn’t work, try something else. Don’t just give up. The main reason people fail with blogging, isn’t because their idea or website is bad but because they give up too soon.

Here are the 14 ways you can monetize your website:

Best Ways To Make Money Online
1. Email Marketing
This is one of my favorite things to talk about because it’s just so powerful.

Building an email list can make you a lot of money, help you build a solid brand and of course help readers come back to your site, time after time.

Email marketing can be seen to make you money in a few different ways, such as direct email promotions, to deliver free reports that are monetized and my favorite, to drive traffic back to your site where you make money from other methods.

Gone are the days of finding it hard to get people to subscribe to your website.

A few years ago, we added a lightbox popup to IncomeDiary. Over night, we went from getting 20+ subscribers a day to well over 100.

At the time, most websites hated the idea of using popups because of the negative association people have with them. But these popups are different. Instead of popping up in another browser window, they popup as part of the page you are on. It was a lot less intrusive. Even better, it wasn’t to promote something spammy, but rather something of value to the reader.

After seeing the massive results, we decided to create our own software, so that other website owners can experience the same huge gains we have. We called it PopUp Domination.

At the start, some big names in the industry spoke out, saying they didn’t like them and wouldn’t use them. That didn’t last long, once they saw how well they worked. Now it seems like every site uses popups and despite that fact, they still perform so well!

Love it or hate it but a big reason for the success of popup opt-ins is down to this site you are on right now.

PopUp Domination works on any website. Has over 30 different designs, each pop is customizable to match any colour scheme. We offer a full 60 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee, so there is no good excuse not to give it a try.

Another list building technique you should be trying, is a squeeze page. A squeeze page is a dedicated page on your site to getting a visitor to sign up for your mailing list. You can see an example of a page like this by checking out our squeeze page for our Traffic Domination video! If you want to create amazing high converting squeeze pages (+ a lot more), check out Optimizepress.

RosieYingling
03-15-2020, 10:11 PM
I think You got a lot of good answers.

chrisbarett
03-22-2020, 04:25 PM
I was working in a big office, you know those kinds of offices where "small" people work a lot and earn very little. I have never had free time. I had always to prepare different documents. I couldn't go out with my friends, have a personal life, because on the weekends I was sleeping, yes all day 'cause during the week I didn't know what is sleep. This was my life until my sister told me to try to work online. So I started to look for some ideas and found one site with a lot of ideas about how to work on websites and earn money. The information from that site motivated me a lot, so I left my job and tried to work online. This was the best decision that I have ever made. Right now I'm a self-publisher for almost 2 years, it was my dream since childhood to write about different topics. I'm using the Kindle Direct Publishing platform, I just upload the document and Amazon takes care of everything. So I'm doing what I like, I have free time, I earn money (https://themoneymix.com/side-hustle-ideas/) and I don't have to go to a busy office to work, I can do it everywhere I'd like to!

dombowkett
03-22-2020, 04:34 PM
By allowing Google AdSense, Ads in your website/blog - you can earn money online.

adamroberson
08-26-2020, 01:15 PM
I had a slightly different situation. I love rare cars, and I have five of them. But my problem is that they are very expensive. I sold part of my house to buy the last car, and I want another one. I went to the Bank for help, but I'm too old for credit. My cousin gave me some money, and I didn't know how to distribute it so that it would be enough for anything I wanted. Then I hired a financial adviser. He calculated my budget and made a plan so that I would spend a certain amount of money every month and could buy a car!! That's fine with me. This was the best financial advice (https://yourmoneygeek.com/find-the-best-financial-advisor/)!

shivi
08-21-2021, 07:33 AM
Affiliate Marketing is one of the best way to earn money online.