PDA

View Full Version : Does Duplicate Meta title and Description problem our ranking?Does Duplicate Meta tit

raheel
09-05-2018, 06:26 AM
Does Duplicate Meta title and Description problem our ranking?

mahakhan
09-05-2018, 07:35 AM
Personally i don't think that can create any problem for your rankings, as Keyword are usually placed in title and description and you cannot replace a keyword with any other thing, but all you can do is make it long tail if possible, n i dont think duplicate meta title and description can be a problem for you if these duplicate things are on different domains, on same domain, duplicate meta tag and description can cause you drop in search engine rankings. Means if you are copying someone's else meta title and description, it is fine, but if you are copying your own meta title and description and placing them on the same domain, then it will hurt your rankings.

raheel
09-05-2018, 07:58 AM
Personally i don't think that can create any problem for your rankings, as Keyword are usually placed in title and description and you cannot replace a keyword with any other thing, but all you can do is make it long tail if possible, n i dont think duplicate meta title and description can be a problem for you if these duplicate things are on different domains, on same domain, duplicate meta tag and description can cause you drop in search engine rankings. Means if you are copying someone's else meta title and description, it is fine, but if you are copying your own meta title and description and placing them on the same domain, then it will hurt your rankings.

salam. Are you sure, Its fine to copy someone's meta tags?

dombowkett
09-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Yes, duplicate meta tags, content are black hat SEO practices, we should avoid them.

MVMInfotech
09-06-2018, 12:16 AM
As search engines become smarter and more human-like in the way they rank their results, Meta title and Description always to be unique, represent the content on the page. Duplicate Meta title and Description problem our ranking.

sadianisar
09-07-2018, 06:40 AM
Yes. Duplicate meta title and meta description will affect your website ranking and its SEO as well. Better to create a new meta title and meta description for every page.