PDA

View Full Version : Off page SEO Practices are not getting indexed what to do?

Newtree
09-05-2018, 07:10 AM
Hi Experts!

My most of the Off Page SEO work is not being indexed. I dont have the webmaster access so that I can submit into it is there any alternate to submit links to google or the way my work get indexed?

davidweb09
09-07-2018, 03:52 PM
There are many off-page SEO methods for website promotion, you have to tried another if one is not work.

MakeMoneyOnline
09-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Hi
you can try on Pingfirm tools. it is pretty

pharmasecure
09-08-2018, 01:11 AM
Third party tools like Majestic, Ahrefs etc don't pick up all backlinks and Google won't index many links on bookmarking, social profile sites.

MVMInfotech
09-08-2018, 01:15 AM
I think you may be subject to one of many possible Google penalties. Some penalties only cause your page to sink in the rankings, while others will cause your site to disappear entirely. Hidden links and other black hat techniques can cause such an action.

You will have to audit your site for any black hat techniques that may have been applied.

sadianisar
09-11-2018, 05:56 AM
Try Blogging, Article submission, Press release submission, Forum posts like SEO techniques for indexing purpose.

roycpo
10-31-2018, 08:00 AM
You can submit sitemap of those websites and pages which are not getting indexed in web master tools and still if they do not get indexed you can fetch them in google webmaster tools to make them index in search results.

bahtiyar
12-03-2018, 01:55 PM
When you are talking about off-page SEO, you mean building backlinks since it is the main key to off-page SEO optimization.
If your backlinks are not being indexed, then, you are building low-quality backlinks. If you build high-quality backlinks, they will get indexed without you working on indexing them. I fyou want more thorouhg info, read this - 5 Reasons Why Your Backlinks Are Not Indexed (http://bahtiyar-world.com/reasons-backlinks-not-indexed/).

Sara James
12-03-2018, 11:39 PM
As far as indexing is concerned, it depends on the sites on which you are doing off-page activities on. If they are High DA sites, they might get indexed fasted than low authority ones.