PDA

View Full Version : What is Google Business..?

gunjanjain
09-11-2018, 02:44 AM
Hello friends,

What is Google Business..?

pharmasecure
09-12-2018, 01:36 AM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

neelseowork
09-12-2018, 01:49 AM
Hello friends,
GMB- Google my business is a service where people list their business to get a better response in the local market.

biglyft18
09-12-2018, 02:25 AM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for managing businesses and its online presence across the Google, it can be done by verifying and editing your business information. It helps customers to find your business online quickly and more efficiently.

davidsmith21
09-12-2018, 02:56 AM
Google Business is a free tool that helps small businesses create and manage their Google listings, which appear when customers find businesses on Google Search and Maps.

themarkati
09-12-2018, 07:53 AM
Google My Business is a free online tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

dombowkett
09-13-2018, 12:21 PM
Google my business is local directory listing of your website.

anirban09P
09-14-2018, 12:32 AM

RH-Calvin
09-14-2018, 01:24 AM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

sastabpo
09-14-2018, 06:20 AM

MVMInfotech
09-15-2018, 12:21 AM
Getting the basics right is essential when it comes to local SEO, and at the cornerstone of local SEO success is a great, fully optimized Google My Business listing.

Google My Business is essential if you want to appear in maps and in the local pack listings which are returned for local queries. With a large chunk of SERP real estate taken up by these – especially on mobile – having a great GMB listing represents a significant opportunity for local businesses.

nikki shah
09-17-2018, 01:02 AM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to- use tool for businesses, brands, artists, and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

swathi
09-18-2018, 03:44 AM
Google My Business is a free and simple to-utilize device for organizations and associations to deal with their online nearness crosswise over Google, including Search and Maps. By confirming and altering your business data, you can both help clients discover you and disclose to them the narrative of your business.

Shantanu
09-24-2018, 02:26 AM
Hello friends,

Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google

Medicalseo
09-24-2018, 02:36 AM
Your listing appears right when people are searching for your business or businesses like yours on Google Search or Maps. Google My Business makes it easy to create and update your listing—so you can stand out, and bring customers in.

roycpo
10-29-2018, 02:50 PM
Google My Business is a tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google.