PDA

View Full Version : Is SSL certificate effects on my SEO?

sadia
09-18-2018, 11:54 AM
I am totally confused about this matter. My hosting provider doesn't allow ssl certificate. I want to know, is SSL certificate important fact for SEO? Now what can I do?

pharmasecure
09-18-2018, 11:50 PM
The data driven between Web server and browser is safe with the help of SSL Certificate. So personally, I feel SSL Certificate helps to boost the ranking after google update of HTTPS. HTTPS is a mark of a web security and it is beneficial to SEO. The main benefits of having HTTPS are as under.

RH-Calvin
09-19-2018, 01:28 AM
SSL certificate helps to improve webpage ranking in search engines. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.

dennis123
09-19-2018, 04:57 AM
An SSL certificate defines that the website is secure or not.If you don't have SSL then Google will detect your site as malicious and not user-friendly and also not SEO friendly. SSL creates a great impact or site ranking.

KateSteel
09-19-2018, 04:57 AM
The Google search boost for using SSL applies to all sites, whether they have personal information or not. That means that even if your site doesn't have a checkout page, login pages, or any financial or sensitive personal information, you can still get SEO benefits by installing an SSL Certificate on your site.

sadianisar
09-19-2018, 06:40 AM
SSL certificate is really good for SEO as it helps in improve website rank and also secures the website.

sslstoreindia
10-05-2018, 05:02 AM
SSL is a must from a security point of view and nowadays google also counted https secured site as an organic ranking factor. SSL is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and client.

SEO Benefits of SSL Certificate

1 Boost up the business sale.
2 Increase Customer Confidence and Trust.
3 Ranking Boost in Google.
4 Improve Website Reputation over the trust.
5 Boost Up Website speed
6 The stronger way to encrypt website and user information.

So Personally I will recommend SSL Certificate to the SEO after google update of HTTPS.

I Hope this answer will help you.

dombowkett
10-05-2018, 08:51 AM
SSL certificate help to increase website indexing through search engines. http://krends.com/

roycpo
10-29-2018, 12:25 PM
Thanks for sharing this valuable and most effective information here, I must think about this.