PDA

View Full Version : How to Show Google Adword Ad

Shantanu
09-24-2018, 02:49 AM
Hello folks

I have one question in my mind regarding google adwords ad

Actually i wanna google adword ad on my websites then can anyone tell me what is process to show ad on my websites

if anyone has answers regarding this then tell me asap...

Medicalseo
09-24-2018, 02:58 AM
create the ads they needs to choose targeted keywords , audience or interest base. if they choose keywords then when people search with those keywords google adwords show the ads to them. but this also depend on many things like bidding, conversation

Shantanu
09-24-2018, 03:41 AM
create the ads they needs to choose targeted keywords , audience or interest base. if they choose keywords then when people search with those keywords google adwords show the ads to them. but this also depend on many things like bidding, conversation

My question is that .If i want to show my ad on my own websites not other websites then tell me what is process ?

MVM Infotech
09-27-2018, 12:57 AM
1. Sign in to your AdWords account.
2. Visit www.google.com/AdPreview and choose the appropriate options at the top to see exactly which ads are being triggered by the search term you enter in any given location.

mahakhan
09-30-2018, 09:13 AM
You can create ads in the Google Adwords, there you will have to select the campaign type keywords, and currency, and after selecting the keywords, you will have to select the audience of your campaign, and then place bidding on ads and select time zone, ads in the adwords are shown depending on your CPC which you have placed by bid. If the CPC is high then conversions will be high, as your ad will be placed at top.

RH-Calvin
10-01-2018, 08:36 AM
Google Adwords is a paid keyword promotion tool used to build your keyword popularity and also generate good traffic from them.

dombowkett
10-01-2018, 12:34 PM
You have to setup Google AdWords account to display your search engine ads. http://jnlmoving.com