PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to add multiple targeted keywords in forum signature?

rahul6388
10-16-2018, 07:22 AM
Hi i want to ask, is it ok to add multiple keywords links in the signature? i have added 3, 4 links in my signature is it ok for my seo? or google will penalize me for that?

pharmasecure
10-17-2018, 12:14 AM
works well . Clarity. No confusion. Plus Kay said it; most forums are No Follow because anybody can post on a forum. Google knows this, and rewards skilled, experienced, seasoned IMers with Do Follow links on top blogs, sites, etc.

If you want Do Follow links, build bonds with top bloggers in your niche, practice writing, and in time guest post invites flow your way. Definitely gotta earn Do Follow and search engine juice these days.

Prateektechnoso
10-17-2018, 08:07 AM
Yes. It's enough to add in Forum Signature part. It will help you to improve your Website traffic and specially the referral traffic.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

dombowkett
10-17-2018, 08:32 AM
Best way to leave your website URL in place of each keyword.