PDA

View Full Version : GET $5 Instant Join Web Hosting Affiliate Make $450 in Just 15 days

amanwaa
10-31-2018, 04:08 AM
I currently run a hosting company that specializes in hosting for small businesses. My company is unique in that I provide personalized support for each client and offer them a variety of options to meet their needs. These range from invoice-based billing for those who are not comfortable paying online to offering customized e-commerce hosting packages with SSL certificates and ultra fast SSD drive for their new web store.

I am currently considering using an affiliate program to grow my business. My question to you is what option would most appeal to you in using my company as the host for the websites you develop:

Option #1: One time 100% commission (depending on package) for each new client that remains a customer for 3 months
Option #2: Flat rate $50 commission for each new client that remains a customer for 3 months
Option #3: 25% monthly commission for all accounts that you refer

Unlike most affiliate programs, I will pay out monthly to all accounts, no minimum amount required, meaning that you actually get paid!

Would you actually sign up for any of these affiliate programs if they were available? Which one looks best to you?
Here are the hosting rates I am looking at:

Local package: 1000MB Disk space, 1GB transfer, 5 mySQL & email accounts
Monthly Price: $2.49

Business Package: 10GB space, Unlimited transfer, unlimited mySQL & email
Monthly Price: $4.99

Premium Package: 50GB space, 15GB transfer, unlimited mySQL & email
Monthly: $9.99

Special Offer: Sign Up Here and Get $5 instant (https://www.wordpresshosting.host/p/youstable.html) Affiliate Bonus on your dashboard.
I also have custom dedicated server packages with no setup costs.
Please give me your feedback.