PDA

View Full Version : Help with Rich Snippets.

Newtree
11-06-2018, 05:40 AM
Hi Experts!
Please help me with your expertise. What is Rich Snippets and how to optimize my site for it?

Naksh
11-07-2018, 12:35 AM
What is this?? "Please help me with your expertise."

MVMInfotech
11-09-2018, 04:50 AM
I suggest opening the site pages in Dreamweaver and color coding your edits so you can copy them - which you will have to do every time you make an update...

The good people at Muse will have to add Schema markup to text and objects in sites at some point, to be viable and to present a world class solution.

praveenitech40
11-09-2018, 05:15 AM
Rich Snippets is the term used to describe structured data markup that site operators can add to their existing HTML, which in turn allow search engines to better understand what information is contained on each web page.

dombowkett
11-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Structured markup data are used as rich snippets to send guidelines to search engines.

RH-Calvin
11-13-2018, 01:37 AM
Rich Snippets is the term used to describe structured data markup that site operators can add to their existing HTML, which in turn allow search engines to better understand what information is contained on each web page.

Jasminecynthia
11-13-2018, 04:40 AM
Rich Snippets is the term used to depict organized information markup that webpage administrators can add to their current HTML, which thusly permit web indexes to all the more likely comprehend what data is contained on each site page.

burling
11-13-2018, 05:33 AM
A snippet is a result Google shows to the user in the search results after hitting any query in Google search box.
A normal snippet usually looks like this: the title in blue, URL in green and a description in black.
A rich snippet shows extra information like rating, images along with title, URL and description.