PDA

View Full Version : How do I know URL Index Status?

burling
12-04-2018, 05:03 AM
Hi friends,

Please suggest me how to check whether my website/webpage is indexed or not?

mtgfanboy
12-05-2018, 12:53 AM
To see if your site has been indexed by search engines (Bing, Google, Yahoo etc), enter the URL of your domain with "site:" before it, i.e. "site:yourwebsite.com".
The results show all of your site's pages that have been indexed, and the current Meta Tags saved in the search engine's index.

dennis123
12-05-2018, 02:20 AM
Using Python to bulk-check index status of URLs Now that we know how to check if a single URL has been indexed.

Also you can check it in google search console for more info visit at https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2642366?hl=en

hiren_popat
12-05-2018, 06:46 AM
it's a very easy, first add your site in the Google webmaster tool, it will crawl your page first, you can check your crawl status that how many pages have been crawled succesfully.
if it found an error in the crawl it will inform you. after completed of crawling of pages, the index would start, you can also check index status in the Google webmaster tool. it show all of performance in the search engine like your sitemap status and robots.txt.

roycpo
12-06-2018, 07:46 AM
Google index checker online is best tool created by small seo tools to check how many web pages of your website are indexed

yuva12
12-06-2018, 07:50 AM
you can check the indexing status of your website in Google search Console.

MVMInfotech
12-07-2018, 12:29 AM
For checking indexing status, click in the search pane to enable Search Tools tab, now from Options group, under Search Tools options, click Indexing Status.

milinmaru
12-07-2018, 12:42 AM
Google is always doing its job, analyzing every single website that goes live. It is intermittently visiting all sites that exist on the web.

Whether you own a single website or there is a number of sites you have been taking care for a while, it is imperative to know whether your web pages are indexed or not by search engines such as Google. To perform a quick Google index check, you can use our free online Google site index checker.

There are two ways to do in Google index checking: one by one for each and every page or by using Google index checker PHP. A site can consist of just a few pages, indexed by Google, or it may have a large number of pages, not indexed by Google. Our Google site index checker assists you in finding out whether your site page is indexed to Google or not.