PDA

View Full Version : How to Identify and Remove Bot Traffic in Google Analytics?

burling
12-12-2018, 04:14 AM
Hello SEO experts,

Whenever I check Google analytics for tracing my website traffic I see direct traffic with 100% bounce rate I think it is all fake or bot traffic, please help me to Identify and Remove Bot Traffic in Google Analytics..

imriakapoor
12-12-2018, 04:58 AM
Open those sites with 100% bounce rate and you will get the idea after opening them if they are fake.

MVM Infotech
12-12-2018, 10:57 PM
To filter bot and spider traffic from Google Analytics, go to your Admin settings. Under the View panel, you'll find View Settings. Toward the bottom of the options, just before Site Search Settings, you'll find a small heading for Bot Filtering with a checkbox that reads: Exclude all hits from known bots and spiders.

Naksh
12-12-2018, 11:53 PM
The easiest way to keep bot traffic out of your Analytics reports is to use Google's automatic filter. To set up this filter, go to your view settings and check the box that says “Exclude all hits from known bots and spiders.”

bradvictor1
12-13-2018, 09:00 AM
Don't think that direct traffic getting 100# bounce rate. May be it been experiencing from your visitor's. So please improve the website experience in terms of real users. If your organic bounce rate is below 40% than could find the exact reason that spam traffic coming on your site.

dombowkett
12-14-2018, 02:23 AM
We can track online traffic using Google analytics.

ikaramkhan
01-15-2019, 02:23 AM
To filter bot and spider traffic from Google Analytics, go to your Admin settings. Under the View panel, you'll find View Settings. Toward the bottom of the options, just before Site Search Settings, you'll find a small heading for Bot Filtering with a checkbox that reads: Exclude all hits from known bots and spiders