PDA

View Full Version : What is the best free backlink checker tool?

burling
12-20-2018, 05:09 AM
Hello friends,
What is the best free backlink checker tool?

UmbrellaHost
12-20-2018, 09:50 AM
The majority of free backlink checkers are actually limited in nature. You are restricted usually in the number of domains reported and searches you are to conduct per day. Monitor Backlinks is okay: https://monitorbacklinks.com/seo-tools/free-backlink-checker as is the rankwatch backlink checker: https://www.rankwatch.com/backlinks/

I usually recommend majestic SEO for checking backlinks. They have a free account you can signup for and will show more backlinks however you are limited in the searches per day. Another great one that I personally use (paid version) is Ahrefs. Its probarbly the market leader and very detailed. You can add in your own domains and also use it to check backlinks for other sites too. However, again it is limited when you get to a certain point.

biglyft18
12-21-2018, 12:06 AM
SEMRush. SEMRush is one of the most popular SEO tools out there and now it has added backlink analysis feature to its arsenal. ...
Ahrefs. ...
Serpstat. ...
Majestic SEO.

Anandkota
12-21-2018, 12:24 AM
Thanks I have been looking for the best backlink tool, I got it here.

Amitkumar
12-21-2018, 12:54 AM
Hello friends,
What is the best free backlink checker tool?

You can use backlinkwatch tool to check the backlinks.Try it once...

Sara James
12-21-2018, 01:11 AM
SEMRush
Backlinkwatch

kanagaseo
12-21-2018, 05:06 AM
Backlink checker tools:

1. Majestic SEO
2. Ahrefs
3. Open Site Explorer
4. Google Search Console
5. SEMrush
6. Backlink Watch
7. Rank Signals
8. Open Link Profiler
9. Buzz Sumo
10. Kerboo
11. SEO Spyglass

begumnoor
01-23-2019, 01:27 AM
Top Backlink Checker Tools For Link Analysis
SEMRush. SEMRush is one of the most popular SEO tools out there and now it has added backlink analysis feature to its arsenal. ...
Ahrefs. ...
Serpstat. ...
Majestic SEO. ...
Open Site Explorer. ...
SEO Spyglass. ...
Backlink Watch. ...
Google Alerts.