PDA

View Full Version : How to check my website is penalized?

dennis123
01-01-2019, 11:53 PM
How to check my website is penalized?

raheel
01-02-2019, 12:27 AM
How to check my website is penalized?

Check in Google websmaster "Manual Section".

traveloweb
01-02-2019, 12:30 AM
To check for any penalties, you can log the webmaster account and choose “Manual Actions” in the “Search Traffic”. The site-wide penalty is one of the most unpleasant ones as your site is viewed as spam by Google and your ranking drops dramatically.

stellasweety
01-02-2019, 05:59 AM
To check for any punishments, you can log the website admin account and pick "Manual Actions" in the "Inquiry Traffic". The site-wide punishment is a standout amongst the most unsavory ones as your site is seen as spam by Google and your positioning drops drastically.

wiztech
01-02-2019, 07:00 AM
The best option to check that your website is penalized by Google or not is Google Analytics and Google Webmasters tool. If you see a drop in Google organic traffic during the dates that Google released an algorithmic change, then most probably your website get penalized.

In Google Webmaster tool: If you click on Search Traffic and Manual Actions, you can find out if you were penalized. For example, if Google detects unnatural links on your site, you will get a message explaining the issue.

Wiztechplc
01-02-2019, 07:01 AM
Check Your Google Webmaster account, if your website penalized by google then there will be a notification.

Optnation
01-02-2019, 07:27 AM
There are several ways to do that:
- check in Google webmaster tool, where you will find a message stating the presence of any penalties
- Look up when the significant loss in traffic took place and check if any updates were launched at that time
- Type the query of your domain into the search line to see if it is indexed as one of top ten results. If not, it may hint you about a possible penalty
- The partial penalty is identified by typing the name of the domain and the main keyword in the search line and if some pages do not show up, you might suffer from this type of penalty
- Check the page rank and the visitors to identify the time of a sudden decrease

MVMInfotech
01-02-2019, 11:22 PM
The best way to check if your website was penalized by an automatic penalty is to login to Google analytics and review your Google organic traffic. If you see a drop in traffic during the dates that Google released an algorithmic change, then most probably you were hit and that's the reason that your traffic dropped.

Anandkota
01-02-2019, 11:45 PM
That really worked, I have Checked for my Cost of living (https://costoffliving.com/) Website by using webmaster tools

rksharma
01-03-2019, 02:43 AM
To check for any penalties, you can log the webmaster account and choose “Manual Actions” in the “Search Traffic”. The site-wide penalty is one of the most unpleasant ones as your site is viewed as spam by Google and your ranking drops dramatically

dombowkett
09-27-2019, 04:01 AM
Type your domain name, brand name, keywords in Google, if website is not appearing, it means got penalized.