PDA

View Full Version : What is Google Business Listing..?

ninadordev
01-07-2019, 01:04 AM
Hello friends,

What is Google Business Listing..?

stellasweety
01-07-2019, 03:57 AM
Business listing is an off page task to submit the business address and which types of service/products they are sell.

Neo_5678
01-07-2019, 04:27 AM
Google refers to its local business listing platform as Google My Business. The resulting Google My Business listings include a business' name, address, phone number and website. This business listing information is available through a variety of Google properties — including Google Maps.

ShriBalaJiUdyog
01-07-2019, 06:15 AM
Well this information is really impressive. Thanks for sharing such knowledge.

soniamary
01-07-2019, 06:23 AM
Google refers to its local business listing platform as Google My Business. The resulting Google My Business listings include a business’ name, address, phone number and website.This professional resource data is accessible through an assortment of Google properties — including Google Maps. Truth be told, Google My Business offers all that you requirement for a potential client to discover and utilize your administrations, purchase your items or visit your business.

Prateektechnoso
01-07-2019, 07:37 AM
Google Business Listing is similar like Local Listing and Business Listing. Actually In Business listing We submitting our Brand or Company information in the third business Website like We are submitting in Google my business.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

Saravanan28
01-07-2019, 07:40 AM
Business listing will share your Business Name, Address, Phone Number, Website, Email-id and many thing that show your business presence for your local area to getting find you.

davidweb09
01-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Google Business Listing is to create & setup Local Page to optimize your website in Map. http://crownsummit.com/

soniamary
01-08-2019, 02:00 AM
Google alludes to its nearby professional reference stage as Google My Business. The subsequent Google My Business postings incorporate a business' name, address, telephone number and site. This professional resource data is accessible through an assortment of Google properties — including Google Maps. Truth be told, Google My Business offers all that you requirement for a potential client to discover and utilize your administrations, purchase your items or visit your business. When you've enlisted or asserted your neighborhood professional reference by means of the Google My Business dashboard, you can react to client surveys and add pictures to enable your business to emerge.

RH-Calvin
01-08-2019, 01:16 PM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.

tony_S
01-21-2019, 11:50 PM
Google My Business is a free tool provided by Google that let us add our business and organization information on Google, including Search and Maps. This tool makes it easy for the customers to reach our address and for easily getting details about our business such as our business website, business phone number, business hours etc.