PDA

View Full Version : How can I find my competitors

murugaaprml
02-20-2019, 11:34 AM
How can I find my competitors

yuva12
02-22-2019, 06:01 AM
SEMRush is the best tool for competitor's analysis.

dombowkett
02-24-2019, 09:37 AM
While typing your keyword in Google, the websites rank in Google are your competitors.

beingnaive
02-06-2020, 04:34 AM
Hi,
Finding competitions is much easier now, thanks to the number of free and aid tools available there. I am working on an interior designing (https://www.servicesutra.com/interior-designer/) website for a client, and I use UberSuggest (https://neilpatel.com) by Neil Patel.
Here’s how you can use it too.

Google the keyword and you will get plenty of results. Take the first two or three results (websites) and now go to neilpatel.com.
Enter the domain name, and it’ll show you all the relevant data, including the best websites that appear in the industry, keywords etc
Hope it’ll help you

sophiawils59
02-07-2020, 01:37 AM
-Ask your client (or boss)
-Use SEMRush
-Search Google using your top keywords
-Use SimilarWeb.com
-Use the “Related:” search operator in Google

Neo_5678
02-07-2020, 02:21 AM
Take 2/3 keywords and search on Google. make a list of top 5 sites. you can consider them as your competitors for those keywords.

saisaanvi
02-07-2020, 02:43 AM
If you want to find the competitors backlinks and etc of your site. There are various tools are available for checking competitor backlinks
1.SEMRUSH
2.Ahref
3.Moz
4.Ubbersuggest and etc

Prateektechnoso
02-07-2020, 07:02 AM
It's too simple find our your competitor. In Manualy You can find your Competitors through search your query in the Search Engine search box and Results are visible in SERP. Find Out what are the websites are listed on top your website listing and down of your website. You can find it easily through checking only 5 to 10 keywords.

yuva12
02-07-2020, 07:29 AM
Market Research. Take a look at the market for your product and evaluate which other companies are selling a product that would compete with yours. ...
Solicit Customer Feedback. ...
Check Online Communities on Social Media or Community Forums.