PDA

View Full Version : What is Guest Posting and how to do it?

shoppingswag
04-11-2019, 05:12 AM
What is Guest Posting and how to do it?

rscomponentseo
04-12-2019, 05:51 AM
Guest posting is the process of creating content and publishing it on another person’s website. Guest posting blogs allow to show author bio (writer) at the top or bottom of an guest post.
Following is an example of guest posting Author bio:

Blogs are the most popular platform for guest posting. This is a great way to build an online reputation, backlinks and for a company to get much needed recognition.

thaichacha
04-13-2019, 12:04 AM
Guest posting means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It’s a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

mihirthakur
04-13-2019, 12:45 AM
Contact the website owner about your blog idea if he agrees with it he'll give you login details for

tanwirs
04-13-2019, 01:14 AM
Writing a blog/article on others website is called as guest posting for that you have to contact with the website owner.

amarnathsmm
04-13-2019, 04:48 AM
Guest blogging — also known as guest posting — is the practice of contributing a post to another person's blog in order to build relationships, exposure, authority, and links.