PDA

View Full Version : What is Guest posting?

wiztech
04-11-2019, 06:30 AM
What is Guest posting?

kunalkumar
04-11-2019, 06:59 AM
Guest blogging — also known as guest posting — is the practice of contributing a post to another person's blog in order to build relationships, exposure, authority, and links.

yuva12
04-11-2019, 07:16 AM
Guest Posting is a great way to build presence and promote your website to your target audience. Guest posting is an important part of off-page SEO as it allows to get backlinks from relevant sources which will not only prove your authority but also drive traffic.

tradingstacks
04-11-2019, 08:41 AM
posting useful articles on other's website is called as guest posting. this is usually done to get quality traffic from the site.

thaichacha
04-11-2019, 11:51 PM
Guest posting means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It’s a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

nikki shah
04-12-2019, 01:42 AM
Guest Posting is a method using which you write an article for a website and get a link to your website/blog in return.

vigneshtech
04-12-2019, 01:54 AM
Guest Posting is a common off-page SEO strategy used to gain publicity but more importantly acquire backlinks.

HosTechS
04-12-2019, 02:11 AM
Guest posting” is writing & publishing quality content or an article on someone else's website or blog. You can post on your own website whenever you wish and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences of similar interests. It's a great way to connect with new readers and grab their attention.