PDA

View Full Version : What is Guest posting?

wiztech
04-11-2019, 06:30 AM
What is Guest posting?

kunalkumar
04-11-2019, 06:59 AM
Guest blogging — also known as guest posting — is the practice of contributing a post to another person's blog in order to build relationships, exposure, authority, and links.

yuva12
04-11-2019, 07:16 AM
Guest Posting is a great way to build presence and promote your website to your target audience. Guest posting is an important part of off-page SEO as it allows to get backlinks from relevant sources which will not only prove your authority but also drive traffic.

tradingstacks
04-11-2019, 08:41 AM
posting useful articles on other's website is called as guest posting. this is usually done to get quality traffic from the site.

thaichacha
04-11-2019, 11:51 PM
Guest posting means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It’s a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

nikki shah
04-12-2019, 01:42 AM
Guest Posting is a method using which you write an article for a website and get a link to your website/blog in return.

vigneshtech
04-12-2019, 01:54 AM
Guest Posting is a common off-page SEO strategy used to gain publicity but more importantly acquire backlinks.

HosTechS
04-12-2019, 02:11 AM
Guest posting” is writing & publishing quality content or an article on someone else's website or blog. You can post on your own website whenever you wish and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences of similar interests. It's a great way to connect with new readers and grab their attention.

GeethaN
04-07-2020, 09:46 AM
“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

vinithaeka
04-08-2020, 02:26 AM
Research where your audience goes for information online.
Create the kind of content audiences and editors are looking for.
Pitch your content to publication editors.
Align your guest posts with your other content initiatives.