PDA

View Full Version : What is Google My Business?

rscomponentseo
04-13-2019, 07:48 AM
What is Google My Business?

dennis123
04-13-2019, 08:02 AM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses, brands, artists, and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

thaichacha
04-14-2019, 11:56 PM
Google My Business (GMB) is a free and simplified dashboard that helps business owners manage and update business listings across the Google Ecosystem.

evargro
04-15-2019, 12:24 AM
Google My Business is a free tool which helps you build your online presence. If you are into Local Business than a Google My Business page is a must. With GMB you can also give proper direction through maps and update your details so that your customers can find you quickly through GMB.

nikki shah
04-15-2019, 12:45 AM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

nancy07
04-15-2019, 01:03 AM
Google my business page is a business listing site which allows users to list their business on Google search engine for more reachability. It gives a significant impact on local business because then they are easily available on a search engine and Google Maps.

RH-Calvin
04-16-2019, 02:30 AM
Google My Business is an Internet-based service for business owners and operated by Google.

SkyMediaSingapo
04-16-2019, 05:00 AM
Impressive results.

sanmishra670
04-16-2019, 06:52 AM
Gmb gives you a dashboard to post NAP of your business and offers. It Gives users ability to write reviews for your website.

amarnathsmm
04-16-2019, 07:42 AM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

sarita670
04-16-2019, 08:09 AM
Dashboard provided by google to make your company more discoverable on maps.

Ravina97
04-17-2019, 03:34 AM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, as well as Search and Maps. By confirming and editing your business data, you'll be able to help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.

Simi123
04-17-2019, 05:06 AM
Google My Business is an Internet-based service for business owners and operated by Google. The network launched in June 2014 as a way of giving business owners more control of what shows in the search results when someone searches a given business name.

Kailash
04-17-2019, 05:10 AM
It us a tool for business and organization to manage your business profile in google

BizGrowth
04-17-2019, 10:04 PM
Google My Business is a free listing that Google offers to showcase your business in the Google search engine.
It will show your business name, address, and phone number (i.e. NAP) on Google. It will also show where
your business is located on Google Maps and your hours of operations, among other info about your company
if you so choose.

It is a very valuable tool that adds credibility to your business, and helps it get found by existing and potential
customers. All business owners should take advantage of this tool by claiming it and setting up or else you
should have a professional digital marketer do it for you.

mansi123
04-18-2019, 12:09 AM
Google My business is a tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google and research and maps and their customers find you and tell them the story of your business and You can call this internet-based service.

Neha Singh
04-18-2019, 12:55 AM
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.

HosTechS
04-18-2019, 07:16 AM
Google My Business is a free tool invented by Google for listing the local businesses that generate visibility in Google Maps and Google Search in your local community.

Mark Alfred
04-18-2019, 07:33 AM
Google my business is the kind of business listing service offered by Google. Your customers can identify your business and can find it by it.

tradingstacks
04-18-2019, 08:36 AM
Provides you a dashboard to list your business on google maps.

akshaypandit
04-18-2019, 11:52 PM
It Provides you with dashboard that helps to list your website on google map