PDA

View Full Version : Google Analytic

bmINDIA
04-15-2019, 07:40 AM
What is google Analytic?

Saravanan28
04-15-2019, 07:42 AM
Google Analytics is a free web tool. It is a web analytics service which works on the process of analyzing and providing statistics of the user’s behavior on a website. Google Analytics help advertisers to keep a track record of their users journey on the website.

ShriBalaJiUdyog
04-15-2019, 08:46 AM
Really impressive, thanks for giving such information.

Prateektechnoso
04-15-2019, 08:51 AM
Google Analytics Tool is a free tool provided by Google. Its interact between Website and Website users. We can track the Website traffic and user details.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

HosTechS
04-23-2019, 05:57 AM
Google Analytics is the best tool for Web Traffic Analysis for any website where you can track the visitor’s hits, impressions, clicks, ROI & conversations generated from it.

yuva12
04-23-2019, 08:33 AM
Google Analytics is helpful for analyzing digital data, which comes to your website. Every insight of your website is important to understand because it will help you to achieve objectives and goals.

RH-Calvin
04-23-2019, 09:35 AM
Google analytics is a free tool from Google that helps to track traffic behavior for your website. It also helps to know the bounce rate for your website.

megan2019
11-28-2019, 05:15 PM
Google Analytics is a free web tool. It is a web analytics service which works on the process of analyzing and providing statistics of the user’s behavior on a website. Google Analytics help advertisers to keep a track record of their users journey on the website.

Yes, this is true, but I will never use the services of this service again, because it is the most lame service. I am not a hater, but due to the fact that Google analytics shows incorrect results, I sent an incorrect report on site visits for a month. I am grateful to God that they did not fire me. I really regretted that I decided to use the service from Google instead of the Finteza Analytics (https://www.finteza.com/) service, like all my colleagues. They, unlike me, never had such problems. DO NOT use google analytics.

propertyseo
11-28-2019, 11:04 PM
Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available to anyone with a Google account. Google bought Urchin Software Corporation in April 2005 and used that company’s Urchin on Demand product as the basis for its current service.

ritesh3592
11-28-2019, 11:06 PM
Google Analytics is a free website analytics service offered by Google that gives you insights into how users find and use your website. You can also use tracking codes to tag & track any advertising, social, PR campaign or any kind of campaign on any platform/website

pharmasecure
11-28-2019, 11:22 PM
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports and website traffic.

Naksh
11-29-2019, 01:24 AM
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. Google launched the service in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin.

yuva12
12-02-2019, 09:59 AM
When a user visits your website, Google Analytics will drop a cookie on the user's browser. Cookies are small files that contain information about the user's activities. Using these cookies, Google Analytics will know how a user behaves on your website and then collects this information to show you different reports.

sophiawils59
12-03-2019, 04:21 AM
I wonder that after so many posts on this forum @op don't know about the google analytic

ropoint
12-05-2019, 12:09 AM
Thanks for sharing useful information for us.

davidweb09
12-06-2019, 12:34 AM
Google Analytics is first choice to get detailed website traffic report easily. https://www.onestopaccountingllc.com/

valraj
12-06-2019, 08:28 AM
Google Analytics is the tool which is mainly used for the analysing of the website

jenniferjennife
12-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes

jayam
02-06-2020, 04:29 AM
Google Analytics works by the inclusion of a block of JavaScript code on pages in your website. When users to your website view a page, this JavaScript code references a JavaScript file which then executes the tracking operation for Analytics.

godwin
03-11-2021, 03:12 AM
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. Google launched the service in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin.

yuva12
04-10-2021, 06:15 AM
Google Analytics works by the inclusion of a block of JavaScript code on pages in your website. When users to your website view a page, this JavaScript code references a JavaScript file which then executes the tracking operation for Analytics.

yuva12
06-19-2021, 05:01 AM
Google Analytics is used to track website activity such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate etc. of individuals using the site, along with the information on the source of the traffic.

MilesGeek
06-19-2021, 08:29 AM
Google Analytics is a FREE service that provides comprehensive statistics regarding visitors to a website. Data available through this service consists of site visits, page views, bounce rate, average time on site, pages per visit, and percentage of new visits. In addition to the data mentioned above, Google Analytics can also track referral traffic including search engine, direct visits, website referrals, and marketing campaigns (Pay Per Click, Banner advertising, e-mail marketing, etc.)

jesica
06-20-2021, 08:36 AM
Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes.